3 (ENGLISH)

Krist opened his eyes as soon as he noticed Pluto jumping out of bed and running towards the half-open door of the bedroom.

A sigh came from his lips.

It had only been a couple of hours since he had returned from the recordings and, honestly, he couldn't take it anymore ... he needed to sleep. He needed to be at least a couple more hours under the covers of his bed.

But no ... his dear son had barely endured being still for half an hour before going to who knows where...

"Of course he is full of energy. He is always sleeping in his favorite cushion while me... I would be happy if I have a couple of hours of sleep a day", he said to himself while, grunting, he got up to leave the room and see what new madness his cat had devised.

However, what he saw after coming out of his bedroom was a smiling Singto who, with Pluto in his hands, was looking as the city lights began to light up.

- "Isn't it too early to sleep, Kit?"

Krist, with rosy cheeks, turned around and quickly began combing his hair with his fingers. Moments later, as if nothing had happened, he pointed towards the table that was occupied by several bags with the logo of the supermarket that was on the corner of the street.

- "What is this?"

Singto shrugged, then he walked over to one of them and let Krist see its contents. Dozens of bags of chips, jelly beans, and nuts came into view. Krist immediately frowned.

- "Since we have the weekend off, I thought we could spend it together, you know ... playing video games".

- "Singto ..."

- "We could also see that series we talked about the other day ..."

- "Singtuan!"

Singto bit his lip and, after pouting, dropped onto the sofa, causing Pluto to jump off his arms onto the floor.

- "It's been a long time since we've been together, except for work ... I miss talking to you, hanging out, reading a comic or even watching a series or a film ... I miss you, Kit."

Krist, with a slight smile, sat next to him and then put his arm around his back making Singto drop his head on his shoulders.

- "And I miss you too, Sing .. I miss you a lot. Not a moment goes by when I don't think about what you're doing or with whom ..." - he whispered, making the man turn to him with a happy expression on his face - "but we have to be strong, when you'll go abroad we will have to stay much longer without seeing each other and ... and I don't want the distance to destroy what we have".

Singto nodded and taking Krist's hand in his, he raised it to his lips.

- "That's not gonna happen, what we have is much stronger than that..."

- "Yes, I know but ... I am worried, that is why I have asked the company for a couple of days off between recordings. I will go see you whenever I can..."

After which, Krist placed his lips on Singto's, causing him to blush strongly.

- "I will fight for us with everything I have but ... will you do the same, Singtuan?"

Singto smiled.

- "You know that I will do it for sure. I don't want to lose you, Kit. No ... rather, I'm not going to lose you. No if It depends on me!"

Krist looked into Singto's eyes. Then he turned towards the bags the man had just brought.

- "We should put all this away ..."

- "I'll do it myself" - Singto offered while, separating himself from Kit, he got up from the sofa and started to pick them up.

- "Ok. Meanwhile I will look for that series that you wanted to see ..."

Singto, with a huge smile on his lips, turned around and ran to the kitchen with all the bags in his hands.

It was then that a slight meow caused Krist to look away from the young man's back, landing on Pluto.

- "Don't look at me like that ... you will understand me when you have a lover. Their happiness comes before everything, even your desire to sleep ..."

After which he began to prepare the room for the marathon that, without a doubt, they were going to have that night.

END