4 (ENGLISH)

Arthit smiled and waved at the young man that was on the other side of his laptop's camera.

When Kong had told him to accept the connection, just a few minutes ago, he never imagined it was for an intimate celebration. The truth was that, after reading his message congratulating him for their anniversary, he had smiled feeling the happiest man in the world, but this ... this, without a doubt, he had not been expecting it at all.

"And to think that he has prepared all this, even being so far away...", he said to himself while, with his cheeks flushed, he watched his boyfriend take his glass of champagne and bring it closer to the screen.

His eyes left Kong's face for a few seconds to perch on the champagne bottle and the hot dishes that the delivery man had just brought to his apartment. Dishes that, to his surprise, were his favorites.

- "Let's toast, P'Arthit ..." - Kongpob whispered, making Arthit, with trembling hands, take his glass and bring it towards his lips.

However, seconds later, he spat out everything on the powered laptop and before the stunned gaze of Kongpob who, as far as Arthit could see, was not realizing what was happening behind his back.

A girl, with delicate features and white skin, had just entered through the door and, without saying anything, was taking off her clothes until she was practically naked.

- "Oon, are you okay? Have you choked?"

Arthit closed his mouth and, with an oddly cold expression, looked at his boyfriend.

- "Tell me Kong ... Is this the gift that you told me you have prepared for yourself? Because if you are thinking that I am going to stay watching while you .. while you are with that girl .. you do not know me at all "

Kongpob frowned and, following Arthit's gaze, looked over his shoulder.

Moments later he let out a scream and, dropping the glass that was in his hands, he got up from his chair to approach the young woman who, at that moment, was looking at the computer screen with an embarrassed expression on her red face.

- "Kong .."

--------------------------

 - "MEI!"- Kongpob exclaimed as he bent down and, taking the girl's clothes in his hands, threw them at her.

- "A... Are you busy, Kong? I wanted ... I ..."

Kongpob glanced at the computer screen, then groaned. Arthit kept watching them without saying anything ...

- "What are you trying to do ?!

- "Well ... I have spoken to Mike and he has told me that this is the best way to make you notice me. I ..."

Kongpob was speechless. Seconds later, however, he shook his head and then pointed at the laptop's screen.

- "I already told you that I only see you as a friend ... besides, I already have a partner. Someone I love madly ..."

The woman looked at Arthit and, turning pale, moved her gaze towards Kong again with an incredulous expression on her cute face.

- "But ... but ... today is my birthday. Mike told me that ... that you have been preparing a surprise for days, he ..."

Kongpob sighed as, in his mind, he started to think on ways for him to kill his friend.

- "Sorry Mei, but that surprise was not for you ... today is my anniversary. Arthit and I have been together for four years and I wanted to celebrate it with him..."

Mei, with tear-filled eyes, looked at the man who was watching her through the laptop screen and then turned towards Kongpob. Moments later, as if a light bulb had lit up in her head, she let out a slight gasp and ran out of the room.

Kongpob sighed and, still shocked, he made his way towards his chair and drop into it.

- "Kong ... I really don't know how you make all the girls go crazy about you ..." - murmured Arthit, sullenly.

- "My Sun .. I really have nothing with her. She is a simple classmate... she is even closer to Mike than me..."

Arthit sighed, lowering his gaze to his empty glass.

- "P'Arthit ..." - Kong whispered, his expression worried.

- "I understand Kong, I really do but... why is always you?"

Kongpob sighed and, looking at his boyfriend's tired and sad expression, wondered how much time it would cost him, this time, to lift his spirits.

"Hmmm ... maybe it's time to use my gift..." he said to himself as he pressed a button on his laptop.

Moments later, with his mouth wide open, Arthit looked at him with an incredulous expression.

- "You ... you ... Have you booked me a plane ticket for next weekend?"

Kongpob smiled.

- "I know you are on vacation and I thought you could come and be with me for a few days. I will even introduce you to all my classmates and friends ..."

Arthit looked at him without saying anything. Minutes later, however, he nodded with a slight smile on his lips.

- "Ok ... but, for now, I think we should continue with our dinner. Don't you think?"

Kongpob smiled and, taking his plate closer, took his silverware with a much happier expression on his lips.

"Save..."

END