10.6 (ENGLISH)

ARTHIT

I opened my eyes as soon as I noticed the sun on my face. For a few seconds I frowned, wondering where was the statuette that had caught my attention the day before until, like a torrent, several images began to emerge in my mind.

Memories that immediately made me cover my face with the sheet.

"Kongpob ... and I ... We ..." I though, still unable to believe that it had not been a dream.

Kong ..

My Kong ...

I could not believe that him, the boy that I had fallen in love with and that I had not managed to forget in all those years, the person who had taught me so much and for whom I had suffered had not only returned to my life but had also shown me how much he still cared for me.

And how!

His hands, his lips ... his body had merged with mine with such familiarity. As if they were made for each other.

A smile touched my lips and I shyly pulled the fabric down a bit. However I did not find what I was looking for. The room was empty, there was no sign of Kongpob nor his clothes. For a few seconds I was scared, afraid that the man had left like that, without saying anything but, to my delight, slight murmurs reached my ears from the living room.

Murmurs that, with each passing second, increased in intensity.

I quickly sat down on the mattress and looked for the pants and shirt that Kong, in his eagerness, had almost ripped from my body. Then, fully dressed, I walked towards the door ...

...

..

.

- "Arthit doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve for you to play with him like that" - Stud said as he dropped onto one of the empty chairs.

- "I'm not playing with him ... I'm just ... He ..." - Kong murmured in turn. His fists were white while his completely red face was showing how much he was not trying to shout.

- "You're not playing with him, of course ... And tell me Kong, just out of curiosity, have you told him about Sam? You know, that boyfriend you have and who you were supposed to marry at the end of the year"

Boyfriend...

My heart stopped for a few seconds.

My lips murmured the word soundlessly while my hands, by themselves, gripped the wood of the door.

Kongpob grunted.

- "You know what is happening between Sam and me. It's nothing new .. Much less for you" - Kongpob said as he crossed his arms - "And no .. I haven't told him ... What for? even I don't know if we will continue together or break things off.. "

- "KONG!" - Stud exclaimed as he stood up. 

Kongpob quickly made a gesture with his hand urging him to lower his voice.

- "Don't speak so loud .. I don't want you to wake him up"

- "Of course you don't want to. I could tell by the way you were trying to get out of the bedroom barefoot and without making any noise... you don't know how to face him now!" - growled Kong's friend - "Really .. If you wanted revenge for what happened between Sam and me, or for last night's photos of Sam with his ex, you could have slept with anyone. But Arthit ... That boy does not deserve that, you better than anyone know how naive he is ... Or was it not you who used the company dinner to make him discover Phana and Wayo's matter? And Phana is single, not like you .. your wedding with Sam is still standing despite him cheating on you from time to time. Despite everything you have not been able to break up with him at all... hell.. you have even continued seeing him as if nothing... "

Kongpob paled.

- "You ... How ..?"

Stud smiled wryly.

- "I remind you that I have many friends and some of them also know Sam. So tell me Kong ... If you're not playing with Arthit, what is the meaning of this? Are you going to leave Sam?"

Unable to control myself, I turned towards Kongpob. My heart was pounding in my chest and my hands began to sweat.

- "I .." - he began to say - "I .. I don't know ..."

-  "What do you mean you don't know?!"

- "Well, exactly that .. I just don't know!" - Kong exclaimed as he finally raised his voice - "I don't know what I want. I love Sam, I have always thought that he's the love of my life, but ... him cheating behind my back, even with you, destroyed everything and P 'Arthit is ... he's special for me. I ... I don't know ... He was just there ... I ... "

- "You... "

However, before Stud could finish what he was saying, a slight sound made three pairs of eyes land on the mobile that was on the table, near the place were I was standing.

I could see clearly the screen...

SAM...

The name was etched on my retina.

My legs started shaking. However my eyes remained glued to the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

Stud, with an angry expression, had approached the table and picked up the phone.

- "Your boyfriend is looking for you and, apparently, it doesn't seem like he's going to stop soon..." - he said as he showed Kongpob the mobile screen - "So what are you going to do? Are you going to tell him what happened with Arthit last night? Are you going to break up with him?"

Kongpob, with trembling fingers, took the phone and after looking at the screen for a few seconds accepted the call.

- "Hi Sam ... No .. I wasn't doing anything important. I ..."

Stud grunted while Kongpob, putting a hand on the phone, shot him a pleading look.

A few seconds later Stud sighed and nodded.

- "Okay"

Kong smiled gratefully and stepped out through the window onto the terrace.

...

..

.

A tear slid down my cheek. A tear that I quickly wiped away.

No ... I wasn't going to cry ...

Much less for something like that ...

- "Come on Arthit. It is not the first time nor will it be the last ... you should be used to it" - I whispered to myself as I turned around and entered into my own room.

I quickly closed the door behind me. 

"Just ... think ... you have to think, Arthit. You can't fall apart ... no..not now ... "

However a new tear, which was followed by many more, began to bathe my face at the same time that my legs, no longer able to support my own weight, made me fall on the wooden slabs of the room.

Again ... again I had been discarded. Like a used handkerchief that was thrown into a wastebasket.

Again ... they had preferred someone else. Someone much better...

"... Anyone would be happy to be with you ..."

"...Anyone..."

Kongpob's words echoed in my ears. Reminding me how stupid I had been, a complete idiot for believing that he was being sincere. That he...he...

A slight laugh left my lips and burying my face in my arms, I closed my eyes tightly.