10.3 (ENGLISH)

KONGPOB

- "I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!" - I exclaimed to later cut the call and throw the phone on the nearest sofa.

A growl left my lips, causing Stud to lift his face from the reports. Then he looked at me curiously. However he didn't ask anything and I certainly wasn't going to tell him.

It had been several days since Sam, to my surprise, had started calling me. He had even shown up at my apartment with a bouquet of flowers and a promise that he would never cheat again.

As if everything that happened could be that easy to forget!

And yet ...

My eyes dropped to my lap. I didn't want to admit it but ... his apology had affected me more than I wanted. I still loved him ... I was sure of that from the fast beat of my heart as I saw him there, in front of my door, with those pleading eyes.

But I couldn't forgive him, I couldn't forget how I had found them. Together. Embraced. Kissing like there's no tomorrow

Inadvertently I turned to Stud who was sitting in one of the chairs at my office, reading various papers while he drank a coffee. One of those that he used to drink with Arthit if I was in the middle of my work.

- "I'm surprised you're here today" - I said - "Are you going to stay for the meeting? Normally you would prefer to be with P'Arthit"

Stud sighed and, shrugging, placed the report on the table next to him.

- "Well yes, but he and Phana have gone out to visit a client so I have nothing better to do"

- "So Earth has ended sending them both ..."

Stud smiled wryly and shook his head.

- "No. She told only P'Arthit but Phana found out and wanted to accompany him ... as if Arthit needed some kind of help to sign the contract" -he commented to me as he ran one of his hands through his dark hair.

I nodded slowly while, through my mind, several images of the two of them alone began to appear... inside the client's office, on the train... maybe Arthit would even fall asleep and then he would drop his head on Phana's shoulder.

Maybe...

..

.

- "I suppose that, as we are only missing the last signature, they will arrive in time for our dinner tonight"

Stud nodded.

- "Arthit said they would be back on the five o'clock train so there will be no problem. Although ... I still don't understand your interest in all of us being there tonight, as far as I know you have never liked that kind of meetings."

- "And I don't like them, but I think it's a good way for us to get to know each other better ..."

Stud smiled coldly.

- "And of course ... what better place than in Beam and Ming's favorite pub. By the way, both have told me this morning that they will stop by like every Friday night..."

As soon as I heard his words I noticed how my cheeks started to redden.

- "I just want Arthit to know what he's getting into, I don't want him to get hurt. Although he wasn't my senior for a long time, I consider him an acquaintance who also happens to be the best friend of Wad's boyfriend."

- "Yeah ... and I suppose it has nothing to do with that other boy you never wanted to talk about ... that first love of yours who, from what I remember, had a name very similar to P'Arthit, if it wasn't the same ... "