"What do you think will happen now?" Anvi questioned, fearing the couple while Nikhil drove towards his house.

"I will be butchered or maybe will be deeply roasted." Nikhil was apprehensive because, in the end, it happened which he didn't want to.

"But Jai is not that bad, right?" For Anvi Jai was the sweetest person a girl could get but she wasn't aware of what kind of a best friend he was. It was obvious Jai was hurt that he was not told the very important information about his best friend's life. He was shocked and felt bad when in the store when Nikhil introduced Anvi as his wife.

"You have met him as your friend's boyfriend. He is my best friend, Anvi. He won't spare me." Nikhil replied feeling guilty.

"What about you?" Nikhil asked Anvi whose eyes were stuck on the road ahead.

Anvi sighed audibly before replying, "I am scared. I didn't want the truth to come out the way it did."

"Same here. Let's pray that we make it alive tonight," commented Nikhil.

Anvi and Nikhil were seated in front of Jai and Niharika who was constantly staring at the new unconventional couple

Anvi and Nikhil were seated in front of Jai and Niharika who was constantly staring at the new unconventional couple. Though they got to know that they had gotten married but an exorbitant amount of questions were running in both of their minds.

Jai and Niharika looked at each other and nodded as if they were talking in some sign language.

Anvi and Nikhil couldn't fathom what the couple was doing. All the doubts of the Arora couple cleared when they heard Niharika, "Anvi, come with me."

Anvi gulped sensing the seriousness in her friend's tone. Since Niharika was well aware of all the rooms of Nikhil's house she took him to the one on the same floor. When Anvi got up to follow her friend, she turned towards Nikhil.

Nikhil smiled assuring her that they will sail through the night. Anvi with an accelerating heartbeat followed her friend to the room in the corner.

Anvi when entered the room heard her friend, "I will not beat around the bush, Anvi. I want to know the answers to when and how. Because the last I remembered it was your evil cousin's marriage. Then how come you got married and that too with my friend?"

Anvi told Niharika everything starting from what happened with her at the party at Adhiraj's farmhouse and how she ended up marrying Nikhil.

Hearing the truth Niharika couldn't believe her ears and only one question lingered in her mind which she decided to ask her friend, "How could your mother do this to you?"