NOT ACCEPTED

Hey Guys!!

It's Herollain :)

Here's Chapter 3 of the story.

In this chapter, we'll focus mostly on the greens.

OK, I'm not going to waste any more of your time.

So, ENJOY :)

............................................................................................................

Butch's POV:

I was running down the halls to find BC, right after class. On my way I saw a girl running towards me or should I say PAST me, it was that crazy girl who has a crush on Brick. What was her name again Princess Moreducks? no Morebucks, Yeah Morebucks.

 I really feel sorry for Brick, a good brother always saves his brother's butt from a crazy girl but a smart brother will let his brother handle the situation and Butch Jojo is a smart brother. ( oh really -_-) Besides Brick is the leader of the Rowdyruff boys-a Rowdy king, he can handle anything......I hope.

When I turned around the corner I just wish I had just gone to help Brick but I think Brick is already running for his life. Thereby the lockers I saw BC talking to Mitch Mitchelson, my rival he also has a crush on BC and it looks like they're flirting with each other because BC is leaning against the locker giggling with her back facing the locker and Mitchelson is leaning on his side dangerously close to BC.

I couldn't look at them like that so I kept my cool so no one knows about my crush on BC and marched over to them.

Butch: Hey Butterbabe why didn't you invite me to this conversation? 

Buttercup: Why would I? I don't even like you asshole and don't call me that!

When she said that it really hurt me :( I have to try to make BC to like me, scratch that I need to make BC to LOVE me and how in the world would I do that the girl wouldn't give me a chance.

Butch: That really hurts :(

Buttercup: and I'm happy about what I said, even when the red-headed leaders called it a truce I'm sure that one day you three will betray us and history will just repeat itself.

Mitch was smirking at me as if he just won an award. 

Butch: we've called it a truce years ago and you still don't trust us?

Buttercup: no, because I know you guys are just waiting for the right moment to betray us >:(

Butch: Well Mitch has done all sorts of horrible things in the past and YOU TRUST HIM?!

Buttercup: yeah, because I know he has changed he hasn't done anything horrible for a few years.

EVEN ME! I ALSO HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING HORRIBLE AND SHE STILL DOESN'T TRUST ME!

Butch: Even I haven't done anything in the past nor did I terrorize the town.

Buttercup: Yeah, but that doesn't explain you and your brothers having beer with the gang green gang, fuzzy and the amoeba boys last week, and may I remind you that they are still the villains of Townsville who wants to destroy us.

How did she know that I thought it is a secret between me and my brothers, welp there goes the chance I get to make BC to like me :(  wish we accepted their invitation to join their party

Mitch: Oh! and Butch, me and BC have already agreed that untrustworthy people are not allowed in this group and me and BC don't trust you so you can't talk to us again. >:)