SAY WHAT?

Hey guys!!

Herollain here with another chapter!

We left off when the girls are taking the ruffs to the jail with a lot of mixed emotions about them. Is it that the girls are developing a second crush besides the Rowdyrights? (¬‿¬)

Well, let's find out!

ENJOY READING!! :)

..............................................................................

In the ruffs' prison cell:

Brick's POV:

Ow...My head hurts. I tried to open my eyes but at the same time, I feel like I don't want to open them. I tried lifting my hands but it feels heavy, actually, my whole body feels heavy and in pain. I can't lift anything. Do I have a fever? I tried again and managed to bring both my arms to my face and rubbed my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes with a flash of light hitting my pupils.

I blinked several times to adjust my eyesight and finally I was able to open them fully. I saw the ceiling. I can say that I am on a top bunk on a bunk bed because it's obvious I'm on a bed since I can feel something soft under me and I'm close to the ceiling.

I tried to get up and I failed to do so, my entire body is weak. The only option for me was to turn to the side. I tried to do so and managed to turn my body. I can see Butch resting on the bottom bunk on the other bunk bed, but Boomer is not on the top. Which means he's on the bed under me. 

With some more effort, I managed to sit up on my elbows. My head is really heavy. It's like I can't even lift my head. I felt heavy heads before but nothing like this. I want to collapse back on my bed, without a second thought, I collapsed. So much for the effort. 

I noticed my breathing became really heavy, Just...What just...happened? I don't remember being in a room with bunk beds. And...How did I get here? And...Why does Butch look like he just got knocked out? It's unusual for him to sleep so peacefully, he always snores like a pig. Besides, I don't remember any fights we had recently. 

And the one question I have trouble finding an answer is that.....

Why...do I feel...cold?

My body is always warm and I only feel the heat. Since I'm a fire wielder, but why do I feel cold and shivers? As if someone with cold hands touched me and turned me into some kind of an ice statue. It makes sense since I can't move very much. 

Then it clicked me. 

 Blossom's voice: We need to extract your powers...

Extract my powers... No wonder I feel so cold and heavy. I have no powers. I'm weak. They have taken our powers away so we won't escape. It all makes sense on how I feel right now. 

I shifted my head to see the cell I'm in right now. It still looks the same. The only difference is that there is a clock, a towel, and they even gave some privacy for the toilet situation. But, It's open on the top and I can see the toilet lid from up here. They didn't do a very good job on that.

I also noticed a calendar. I squinted my eyes to see clearly what day we're on. But the page is showing January! And the year is about to end! 

I'm fed up. I noticed there is also a window. But, it's really high, no one can reach way up there, only if I had my flight powers. I COULDN'T EVEN FLY! GOD DAMN IT!

There was a little light from the window. I can see the sky is in a mixture of yellow, orange, and deep blue. These are enough clues for me to know that it's going to be night. I can hear groaning, I turned my head to the side to see Butch rubbing his eyes.