THE INTERROGATION

Hey Guys!! :)

Herollain here with another chapter!

I know most of you are upset about me not letting the ruffs and puffs together already.

But don't worry like all other fanfics, they will be together in the end.

I just want to add some drama to this story.

Besides who doesn't love a good drama. :)

Enough chit-chat, let's see what will happen to the ruffs in Townsquare.

ENJOY!! :)

.................................................................................................................

Butch's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar room. Wait a minute.....

It looks like an INTERROGATION ROOM!

Why in the hell am I here!

I was tied up to a chair and have a gag in my mouth. I looked around the room to see my brothers tied up and also have a gag in their mouth. They were still unconscious. I need to wake Brick up. Thank god my feet are not tied up. I started to stomp my feet

You must be thinking why I'm stomping my feet to wake Brick up. Well, you see Brick's key ingredient is puppy dog tails, so he is half dog. Which means I'm trying to wake him up by creating sound. I don't know what it's called. (Ultrasound)

Brick: Ugh... huh?

Brick started to wake up. He fluttered his eyes like a girl, actually he looks like a girl. He really needs to cut his hair. Good thing Blossom wears skirts and not a tomboy like the love of my life. Otherwise, I can't tell who I will fall in love with. Since tomboys are my type of girls. He opened his eyes and tried to yawn. Has he been sleeping? He noticed he's having a gag in his mouth, he burned the gag using his fire breath and burned the ropes that tied him to the chair, by lighting a fire in his hands.

Brick: W-where am I?

He started to look around.

Brick: This place looks familiar... 

He spotted me glaring at him. He freed himself but he needs to save us! Well, Boomer is still sleeping so we can save him later. But he needs to save me!

Brick: Hey Butch, I see you're awake.

I tried to speak to him through the gag.

Brick: You want me to remove it?

I nodded my head.

Brick: Nah... Let it stay there for a while. At least it'll keep ya quiet.

My eyes were wide. He said WHAT?!

I got angry. I started to curse him through the gag.

Brick: Okay, okay. If it'll shut you up.

He removed the gag. 

Butch: Thanks. Now can you untie me?

Brick: You said only to remove the gag, not the ropes.

I gave him the death glare. An annoying death glare. And people say I'm the annoying one.

Brick: Okay, okay, I'll remove them no need to stare at me. It's creepy.

Brick is really good at making angry faces, seriously if you see him making a mad or angry face you'll be cowering under a table or inside a closet or something. He needs to be a horror film actor. It's that scary.