I KNOW YOUR SECRETS

Hey Guys!! :D

This is the next chapter that is not in the same heading!!

We'll see what happens to Boomer in the Jojo Residence.

Poor guy :(

Enough about me, let's read it to find out if Boomer will make it alive.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE STORY.

ENJOY!! :D

................................................................................

Brick's POV:

Boomer came in the room, saw us, and then his face turned pale.

Boomer: H-H-Hey G-Guys!

Butch: Well hello....traitor. >:(

He was rubbing his neck obviously he's afraid.

Boomer: I know you guys are angry at me because I told Bubbles about our jobs but I have a really good reason.

He held his hands up defensively.

Brick: and what is this GOOD reason. >:(

Boomer: I'll tell you everything when I get changed...Please?

Both of us nodded and Boomer bolted to our room.

............................................................................................

Boomer's POV:

I told Bubbles not to let her sisters say this to my brothers. She probably must have forgotten. I changed into my blue tank top and black tracks. I got out of the room and went downstairs.

Brick: Ok, now your back, explain.

Boomer: First of all hiding this from the girls is ridiculous. Basically, all the girls saw you in an apron what makes Blossom special that she can't see you in an apron? Eventually, she'll see you because you work in a CAFE!

Brick: Have you even met me?

Boomer: Then BC will eventually find out you training those kids because they are on a FEILD!

Butch: But it's not rowdy at all!

Boomer: We may be the ROWDYruff boys but that doesn't mean we have to be always rowdy! and I don't like to lie to Bubbles. Besides the girls gave us a chance, if we lose this chance by doing some illegal graffiti, the girls will never talk to us.

Brick: One. You talk too much Boom and, Two. You may have got a point.

Butch: Wait what?!

Even I was shocked it was not like Brick who accepts defeat.

Brick: You won't be getting a knuckle sand which today.

I was relieved. 

Butch: Wait, we're gonna let him get away like that!

Brick: Yep, end of discussion.

I was speechless was there something going on while I was away to make Brick like this?

.......................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

I never want to accept him but he is right. I was soo stupid to realize that the girls will eventually find out about our jobs.

I walked to our room and plopped on the bed. I took out my phone and saw a text message.....it was from Dorkster. What does he want? And how did he get my number?