MEMORIES

HEY GUYS! :D

It's been so long since I posted anything.

I want to thank you all for being patient and understanding despite the fact, I broke the promise to upload the chapter in May 😔

I'll try my best to upload regularly for the following chapters. 

We left off when the Powerpuffs decided to break all ties with the Rowdyruffs as they thought it would be for the best. Now let's see how would the Rowdyruffs will take this tragic news.

Enjoy! :)

.................................................................................

Blossom's POV:

I'm with my sisters in the mayor's office to acquire the entry form from the mayor. We can only enter the prison center, exclusive for superpowered villains with an entry form. I know, why would Townsville's best superhero team need an entry form? Well, despite being Townsville's saviors we should also follow the law just like the other citizens. The mayor finished writing the form and placed a stamp on the bottom of it and handed the form to me.

Mayor: Here ya go Blossom. I wrote that I permit the Powerpuff Girls Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles to meet the Rowdyruff Boys Brick, Butch and, Boomer in the prison for superpowered villains. 

We thanked the mayor and walked out of the mayor's office. We were about to head out of the building when I was suddenly stopped by Bubbles. I turned my face sideways to see Bubbles's gloomy face. 

Blossom: What's wrong Bubbles?

Bubbles looked at me with saddened eyes that I hate to see.

Bubbles: Blossom, Are we doing the right thing?

Bubbles has been questioning my decision since we were in the hospital. I know it's hard considering the deep friendship she had with Boomer. Even I sometimes question my decision. I recalled all the memories I shared with Brick through the years. Who would have thought two 6-year-old red-headed leaders, one a hero and the other a villain would eventually become close friends? Life does throw unexpected twists right at our faces.

 I recalled the memories of the study sessions we had in the library, Brick would always hold my book above his head so that I can't reach it. I giggled at the image of the grinning redhead. And there was the time when I stole his treasured red hat while he was eating his lunch in the cafeteria, he would immediately get flustered and chase after me. An image of an embarrassed Brick trying to place his hat on his head while yelling at me to stop laughing came to my head. 

Then there was another memory probably when we were in middle school, I was sitting on the roof of a building crying my eyes out while watching an airplane zooming off through the night sky. It was the day Jared, my long-time crush and boyfriend broke up with me cause he has to leave Townsville. He was my first boyfriend. A gentle hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a pair of red eyes staring at me with concern.

Blossom: Go away Jerk! Leave me alone! I don't want to hear your insults! Go away!

Brick: What makes you think I'm gonna insult you?

Blossom: Um...Let's see...Probably because that's your only purpose in life!? Seriously! The only thing you do since the day you joined our school was prank me, humiliate me, try to get me in trouble, make fun of me, and bully me in every possible way! 

Then tears started to stream down my eyes. Jared breaking up with me was already hard enough then I had to deal with that jerk. I covered my face in my arms, in between my knees, when I jolted at the warmth across my body. I lifted my head to see Brick's arms wrapped around my body, stroking my back to comfort me. I was speechless. I've never seen Brick like this. He would never let anyone near him let alone touch him and here he was hugging me.