FEELINGS

Hey guys!!

Herollain is back with a new chapter! 😄

Let's see what will the ruffs say to the most difficult question.

Will they tell the truth or lie through their teeth.

Let's find out!

ENJOY! :)

..........................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

Blossom: Why aren't you guys saying anything?

Brick: Um...

I was trying to answer Pinky's question and I don't want to tell the real reason. Why aren't these idiots helping me! I glanced at Boomer and Butch and looks like they can't help me. Some brothers I'm having.

Brick: Um... You see Pinky...back then...We were middle schoolers...so we can't...get a proper job for money...So...only Mojo and HIM....can support us...but...they won't let us stay if we already called a truce...they'll get suspicious if we don't do any crime.

Buttercup: He's lying Bloss, I can tell.

Shit! Butch had mentioned that Buttercup can tell whether a person is lying or not! Shit!Shit!Shit!

Blossom: Is this true Brick. Are you lying to me?

Oh no, Pinky's mad, at ME! Of course I'm lying! I can't tell her the real reason.

Blossom: Brick...

Butch: Of course, Brick's telling the truth!

Butch? What in the world are you doing?

(Herollain: Helping you dummy 😑)

Boomer: Yeah! Brick is telling the truth!

Buttercup: They're lying Bloss.

Shut your mouth lady! We're trying to not lose you guys as our friends. Seriously what does Butch see in her? Pinky sighed.

Blossom: BC is saying you guys are lying. Until you guys tell the truth, we're no longer friends.

WHAAT?! Pinky! You can't do that to me! I can feel myself getting nervous even my brothers are nervous. I can tell since I'm part dog. I need to use the calm skill I use for interrogations. Okay, Brick keep calm...calm...calm.I took a deep breath and let it out. I looked at Blossom's pink eyes.

Brick: Blossom, I'm telling the truth. What I told you is the truth.

All three girls were looking at us with a questioning look I can see Boom and Butch fidgeting a little. When the girls turned towards each other to discuss with their backs facing us, I stomped both of the idiots' feet to stop their fidgeting.

Boom and Butch: Yow-

I covered their mouths. I glared at them to not make any sounds. I removed my hands when the girls turned towards us.

Blossom: Did something happen?

Brick: I don't think so Pinky.

The girls gave us a questioning look then turned around. Butch and Boomer were glaring at me. What am I supposed to do? These two were fidgeting and it will expose that I was lying. The girls turned to face us.

Blossom: Ok, you're telling the truth.

Buttercup: I THINK! I THINK they're telling the truth. I'm still not sure.