THE ENCOUNTER

Hey guys!! :D

Herollain is here with a new chapter. :)

This chapter is kind of a long one. So,

Enjoy reading!! :)

.........................................................................................

Blossom's POV:

1 month passed and Christmas is near. I'm walking down the school hallway. Our second semester is going to begin today. I heard a lot of girls gossiping about some new students who are going to join our school. I wonder why they want to join our school in the middle of the year? I heard they are triplet brothers like the Rowdyruff boys.

Speaking about them. They have been a huge help these days. Their fighting skills are amazing. Brick filled me in on one of his tactics and plans. For a former villain, he is really clever.

Since Butch is on our side we have protection from attacks thanks to his shield. Boomer is super fast he can fly at the speed of lighting, I didn't know he can fly that fast. Brick's fire powers are also cool. Since I can blow cold air and snow from my mouth he can blow fire from his mouth. He is an actual real-life dragon. I didn't know he can do that. Why didn't he use it when we were still enemies?

But, the fight with the Powerpunk girls is a whole different story. They have the same powers as us, it's like the Powerpuffs vs the Rowdyruffs do-over. Of course, we can't kiss them to death, that would just be weird. It's a good thing the ruffs fight with us. Otherwise, I have a feeling me and my sisters will turn into a hockey puck.

I didn't mention this before but I wonder how did our alternates escape the mirror? I thought me and my sisters sealed that mirror years ago. Someone must have been working with them.

I don't talk to Dexter anymore because of that stupid prank. He has been begging for forgiveness for 1 month. It's getting really annoying. But, I won't forgive him that easily. What he did was unforgivable.

Riiinnnggg!

The bell rang and it's time for class. This time I have the same class as my sisters. When I entered the class, I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing in front of the class are my 3 old friends, the ones who helped me and my sisters defeat the Powerpunk girls.

The Rowdyright Boys.

They are the Rowdyruff boys doppelgangers or alternates. They are really nice and were a huge help to defeat the powerpunks. How did they escape the mirror? Maybe they know how the punks escaped.

I shook my head and went to my seat in the back row in between my sisters. As I sat down I looked at my sisters. Buttercup's and Bubbles eyes were wide. I could see a shade of pink forming in both of their cheeks. I'm not surprised.

In the past, we and the rowdyrights were great friends. We made all kinds of plans to stop the powerpunks and get themselves and the punks back to their alternate dimension. But as time passes by, me and my sisters started to have feelings for the Rowdyright boys. But, we knew we can't be together since we come from different dimensions.

Bubbles had a crush on Boomer's doppelganger, Bash. Boomer is quite dumb and clueless whereas Bash is quite clever and observant. He is the tallest out of his brothers, a blonde and has a punk hairstyle, like a punk pixie. He has cobalt blue eyes just like Boomer.

Buttercup had a crush on Butch's doppelganger, Breaker. Butch is competitive and a troublemaker. Whereas Breaker is nice and doesn't care about anything. He is the shortest out of his brothers, has jet black hair like Butch's and has a messy haircut. He has forest green eyes just like Butch.