BOYFRIENDS AND GIFTS

Hey Guys!!

Herollain here :D

Welcome to the next chapter in this story.

In the last chapter, there was a fight between the puff and 3 mysterious superpowered humans and the ruffs got shocked on who it was.

I know you guys already figured it out. :)

For those who didn't let's find out! :)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

ENJOY! :)

................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

There was a commotion in the sky so I and my brothers decided to check out who in the world wants to cause trouble in the morning.

When we reached there, we were shocked by who is fighting against the puffs.

There they were, the 3 people who we really want to forget, the 3 people whom we wished we never met in the past.......The Powerpunk Girls :(

They used to be our girlfriends in the past since we had the same interests and the same goal that is to destroy the puffs. But we broke up with them soon after that because they cheated on us and were just using us for their plan to destroy the puffs. They never mentioned their plan to us but whatever it was we know that it will never work out without the Rowdyruff boys fighting by the side of the puffs.

The one who has a neon shade of Pink is Berserk my ex, the turquoise..ish colour is Brat who is Boomer's ex and the Neon greenish colour is Brute who is Butch's ex.

...................................................................................................

Author's POV:

I know the original colours of the powerpunk girls are the same colour scheme as the rowdyruff boys but the rowdyruff boy's alternate will be having the same colour scheme as the puffs. It just doesn't make any sense, boys wearing pink, lime green and baby blue colours. So I made some changes in the colour scheme pattern. I'm sorry if you don't like the idea.

.................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

The girls stopped their fight and looked at us. Berserk made a big grin and zoomed towards me.

Berserk: MY BRICKYYYYY!!!

She gave me a bone-crushing hug and a lot of kisses on the face. YUCK! The same goes for my brothers and their ex-girlfriends. This girl is worse than Moreducks...I think that's her name.

...................................................................................................

Blossom's POV:

We were in the middle of a fight with the powerpunk girls, our long time enemies when the ruffs came. I did say to Brick that they can come whenever they want to help us. But what happened next surprised me a lot. I can see my sisters were shocked too.

Berserk: MY BRICKYYYYY!!!

Berserk zoomed towards Brick and gave a huge hug along with kisses all over his face. The same goes for the other punks with the ruffs.

Berserk: Oh! Bricky, I really missed you!

She was yanked away from Brick, and me and my sisters decided to intrude in their conversation because we really want to know what was going on.