THE VISIT

Hey my beautiful readers! :)

Welcome back to another chapter of this story.

Let's see what happens to Brick and Butch cause Boomer already got his punishment. 

Enough chit-chat!

On with the story! :)

Enjoy! :D

..............................................................................................

Blossom's POV:

Brick: Ugh...My head.

The stubborn idiot woke up from his open eyes coma. I struggled to be free from the doctors and Butturcup's grasp but they just held it tighter. Bubbles walked towards Brick since he is the closest and gently patted his cheek. If it was me, I would have given him a big slap. >:(

Bubbles: Hey Brick, Wake up. Are you okay?

He groaned and blinked his eyes. Once he regained consciousness he looked around then spotted Bubbles. 

Brick: B-Bubbles?

Slowly his eyes shifted to me. I was glaring daggers at him. He doesn't know how worried I was! I wouldn't have been worried if they just told me about it, instead of being stubborn and keeping it to themselves. 

Brick: B-Blossom? W-What happened?

I struggled a little and finally was out of their grasp. I marched right towards Brick, the doctor and Buttercup trying to hold me back. If they weren't holding me back I would've slapped him. I'm at an arms distance from him. I struggled to release one of my hands, succeeded I pointed it at his confused face.

Blossom: Why didn't you tell me you were sick and weak without your powers! I thought we were best friends! WHY DO YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS KEEP BETRAYING US!? 

Brick looks confused, really confused. He shifted his gaze to my sisters. I looked at them, seems like they too feel betrayed. I sighed and calmed down. I think Buttercup and the doctor realized I've calmed down because their grip loosened then is released. 

There was another groan in the room and our gaze shifted to the green-eyed traitor. Butch blinked his eyes and once he regained consciousness he looked around.

Butch: Wha...?

Buttercup: Good morning. You slept well? Cause we've been gently waiting here for you to wake up.

Sarcasm. Complete sarcasm. I know Buttercup will put sarcasm whenever she's angry or annoyed. 

Butch: What happened?

Buttercup: What happened?

This time instead of me, Buttercup marched towards him. I thought she'll slap him, but instead stood at an arm's length and pointed her finger at Butch's confused face. The same actions I did to Brick, except no one is holding her back.

Buttercup: I'll tell you what happened. You and your stubborn brothers kept a piece of VERY important information from us! 

Butch: What information?

Butch looked at his brothers. Both Brick and Boomer bowed their heads guiltily or are in their own world.

Buttercup: The information where if we take away your powers, you guys will get sick!

This time Butch's head bowed feeling guilty. I sighed. I don't want to do this. 

Blossom: Look, all 3 of you.