BOREDOM OR FREEDOM

Hey there! :)

I'm back with a new chapter!

I'm sorry I left you guys with a cliffhanger. 😅

IMPORTANT: I'm again telling you, I'm not good with politics and court stuff, So if I make any kind of mistakes, please bear with me and don't take it too seriously

Now, let's see whether the Rowdyruff boys are guilty or innocent. 

Enjoy! :)

........................................................................................

Blossom's POV:

Mayor: The results are in! The Rowdyruff Boys are hereby declared...

We leaned in closer awaiting the results. I've tried my best to support the ruffs. I know I'm not friends with them but I care about them as a friend.

Mayor: Guilty.

GUILTY?!?

W-W-WHAT?!

H-How!? How can they be guilty?! Both me and my sisters were struck with surprise, confusion, and disappointment. We lost... 

Mayor: The Rowdyruff Boys will stay in prison for at least 2 months. 

I quickly stood up from my seat. All heads turned towards me.

Blossom: Your honor, Could you at least tell us why the Rowdyruff boys must stay in detention?

The mayor nodded. I sat down in my seat. The ruffs look guilty and sad. I feel sorry for them, I really do. They really don't deserve this but laws and rules are there for a reason. 

Mayor: They have committed numerous crimes without our acknowledgment. They used the citizens' money for their own needs. This is a serious crime that had been going on for years, Miss Utonium. And it all started, after the Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyruff Boys declared a truce between themselves. They promised not to commit a crime and they broke it. That's why they have to stay in detention for at least 2 months.

I nodded my head. At least we've tried our best to support them. I wonder what will happen if they were free? What will happen to their reputation in school? What would the kids think about them? Or their parents? 

I think their parents will never send their children to the music studio or the football ground since they've been taught by criminals and the cafe will have fewer customers cause they had a criminal as their waiter. 

But, the citizens knew about the Rowdyruff boys' crimes. But I think they lost their trust once they learned the ruffs haven't changed at all. 

The mayor tapped his gavel against the table announcing the end of the trial. 

Mayor: Court dismissed. Mrs.Bellum!? WHERE ARE MY PICKLES?!

The court dismissed slowly, and the Rowdyruff Boys were taken away by the police. Before they exited the door I ran up to them, my sisters following me, and asked the police if we can have a word with the ruffs. They agreed.

 Bubbles walked towards Boomer, Buttercup towards Butch and I walked towards Brick. Brick had an emotionless look. It breaks my heart seeing my 'ex' best friend like this. I held his cheek and brushed my thumb on it gently. He leaned his face on it. I know I should be mad at him, but why do I feel that I'm the guilty one? 

Blossom: I'll visit you in prison, I promise. It's just for two months. 

He nodded and gave a small smile. My heart fluttered to see him smile, He never smiled for a really long time. I missed his goofy self. He always makes jokes and teases me, he helps me with my projects even though he hates studying, he sometimes kicks me out of my own room just to stop me from studying and learn to 'chillax' with him, he always helps me maintain my stress level...He has always been there for me...