A PART-TIME JOB (Part 1)

Hey Guys!!

It's Herollain! :)

This is Chapter 4 of this story.

In this chapter, we'll be mostly focusing on the Blues.

Now enough about me, on with the story:)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!! 

ENJOY!! :)

.......................................................................................................................

At lunch

Boomer's POV:

It's lunch now and me and Bubs just finished eating our lunch rather quickly, while our siblings are still eating their lunch in the cafeteria. We were just walking down the halls till the bell rings for our next class.

Bubbles: Hey Boomer

Boomer: Yeah?

Bubbles: You will not betray us right?

Boomer: NO! What makes you think that?

Bubbles: Oh... Nothing...

She was looking at the floor.....or her shoes, she is definitely sad about something, I don't understand, what is she so sad about? 

Ohh..no does she think I'm not trustworthy anymore?! My brothers always encourage me to express my feelings to Bubbles and I think it's time I express my feelings to my long time crush.

Maybe she'll trust me after that...I hope.

Boomer: Hey bubbles...

Bubbles looked at me with those big beautiful baby blue eyes, can't she get any less adorable, it's distracting me and my thoughts :( 

Screw that! I love those big beautiful eyes. But seriously I forgot what I'm about to say to her now... :(

Boomer: uhhh.....

Bubbles: Boomer? Is there anything you want to tell me?

Boomer: I-I uhh...

Bubbles was giving me a confused face and still managed to look cute.

???: Hey Bubbles!

We turned around to find the one person I really hate...... Cody.

Bubbles: Hey Cody!

Bubbles gave a hug to Cody, which made me jealous >:(

I can't blame him since they were childhood friends together

They started talking instantly forgetting about me! :(

Bubbles: So Cody how was your day?

Cody: It's fine how was yours? 

Bubbles: It's fine too! 

They continued to talk as if Boomer Jojo, who is standing right next to Bubbles Utonium doesn't exist. I cleared my throat to alert them that I'm also here in case they didn't notice. Both of them got startled then looked at me.

Bubbles: Oh! sorry! Cody, this is Boomer Jojo, you know one of the Rowdyruff Boys. I'm sure you heard of him in the tele.

Cody: Yeah Bubs I know the Rowdyruff boys and I certainly know the famous Boomer Jojo. 

The guy reached his hand towards me as if he wants a handshake. I shook his hands rather awkwardly...

Cody: I'm Cody, Bubbles's childhood friend.