A PART-TIME JOB (Part 2)

Hey guys!!

It's Herollain :)

This is part 2 of the last chapter.

We'll be focusing on the reds this time :)

This event happened during lunch.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!!

ENJOY :)

....................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

It's lunch, me and Butch are still eating our lunch, whereas Boomer finished eating his lunch within 10 minutes and he was out of the cafeteria. Boy that guy eats really fast.

Brick: So, how are you feeling now?

Butch: I'm Ok. I will try your idea after school.

Brick: OK

Butch: I forgot to tell you, She caught us hanging out with the villains the other day, she thinks we were plotting a plan to destroy them.

Brick: Is that the reason why BC doesn't trust you still

Butch nods. I feel sorry for Butch, he's trying to win BC's heart but he always fails. I can't imagine if Pinky doesn't trust me anymore. Which reminds me...

Brick: If BC saw us hanging out with the villains, did she tell her sisters?

Butch: Boom told me that BC did tell her sisters about us, but they didn't trust her.

Boomer told him?! How in the world did he know about that?! Has he been spying on the puffs lately?

Brick: How in the hell did Boomer know about that?

Butch: Bubs told him.

That makes sense. So I won't be burning him today, lucky him :(

I saw Pinky talking with her friend Robin and...Dorkster >:(

Bubbles, Buttercup and Mitch already left.

I was planning to sit with Pinky, but it did not turn out the way I expected it would.....

.............................................................................................................

Flashback:

Still Brick's POV:

Me and my brothers just got our food and now are trying to find a seat. We saw Bubbles, Buttercup and Mitch sitting by the side of the windows eating their food, Blossom hasn't come yet. That's when Bubbles spotted us and signaled us to sit with them. I looked at my brothers, Boomer was already walking towards them but when I looked over at Butch, he was walking away from them. What's up with that?

Brick: Hey Butch!

Butch didn't look at me, I'm sure he heard me. He found an empty table a bit far away from the puff's table, sat down and began to eat.

I looked over at Boomer, he had stopped walking towards the puff's table and was looking at Butch with a worried face.

I looked at the puff's table, Blossom already sat down with 1 of her friends Robin Synder and there's no sign of Dorkster.

It is a big table and now only two more chairs are available, Me and Boom could take that seat and Dorkster couldn't come and sit with the puffs but that means leaving Butch alone to sit by himself or with his whacky girlfriend who keeps blabbering about herself. This is a tough decision: