WORRIED PUFFS

Hey peeps!

Welcome back to another chapter of PPG and RRB rivalry...book. In the last chapter, we read that Brick discovers that Blossom has a boyfriend. Let's see his reaction. :)

ENJOY! :)

.........................................................................................

Brick's POV:

BABE?!

I was speechless. Did I hear that right? Did Blossom just say, babe?! As in SHE'S TAKEN?! S-S-She already has a BOYFRIEND?!

I looked at my brothers on either side of me. They seem speechless too, completely frozen in place. I think they too have heard about Blossom's new boyfriend. Just thinking about Blossom all snuggled up with another man just makes me so... makes me so... heartbroken...

Buttercup: What's with the face?

I want to ask her about Blossom's boyfriend but at the same time, I don't want to. 

Bubbles: Guys? Are you okay?

I shook my head and waved my hands frantically. I probably look like an idiot.

Brick: We're completely fine! No need to worry about us. Haha...

Buttercup and Bubbles looked at each other and shrugged. 

Buttercup: Okay... If you say so. 

Bubbles: Hey, did you know? We have boyfriends! :)

B-B-Boyfriend? A-All THREE OF 'EM?! I thought Blossom is the only one taken. What in the world happened when we were in jail?! I looked at my brothers and their reaction is a complete shock. They're body a lot like a statue, not even moving a muscle. 

Bubbles: G-Guys?

We were still in this position, processing what just happened. All three of 'em are taken. All three... This means calming two idiots from their breakdown when the girls leave... I thought I would be the one having a breakdown and the idiots would be calming me but I guess today it will be the opposite... I think...

After a few minutes, Blossom returned from her phone call. 

Blossom: Okay, sorry about that. What were you guys doing?

Buttercup: Nothing actually. Just waiting for you to finish your chit-chat with your new beau.

Those words struck my heart like a bunch of knives. I don't want to hear any more of this crap. I want to change the subject but I couldn't think of any. The only thing in my mind is who is her new beau? What kind of a guy is he? What part of him does Blossom like? Do I know this guy? All these questions were striking me like lightning.

I can see Blossom's face turning red. Just seeing this reaction broke my already broken heart into even tinier pieces. One side of me wants to throw all kinds of questions at her but my other side is telling me to remain quiet and move on. I don't know which part of me I should listen to.

 Blossom: A-Any way, How are you boys feeling?

I snapped out of my lonesome thoughts and faced Blossom. She looked at me worriedly. I decided to ask her about her boyfriend, but when I opened my mouth to ask, nothing came out. Why was I hesitant to ask her? Ok then, I'll not ask her now. Maybe later. 

Blossom: Umm, guys?

...........................................................................................