MAKE A RUN FOR IT!

Hey guys!! :)

Herollain here with another chapter.

WARNING: This chapter is a little emotional. 

We'll find out what Dexter's revenge plan is.

ENJOY!! :)

..........................................................................................................

Brick's POV:

I woke up a bit late and saw that both of my brother's beds are empty. That's weird? Usually, I'm the one who always wakes up first. 

DING!

I ignored the message as I got dressed and went downstairs. To find that Butch and Boomer was glaring at me with anger in their eyes. I got confused. What did I do to make them angry?

Brick: Why are you guys glaring at me.

Boomer pointed his phone right at my face where a video is being played.

It shows a picture of me accidentally scratching Butch's car when I tried to park my car, then he showed another one where I was having a meltdown and throwing stuff and I accidentally broke Boomer's watch

Boomer took the phone out of my face.

Butch: Explain. Now. >:(

I never thought that they will figure it out.

Butch: We're waiting Brick. >:(

It's better to admit the truth than to lose them forever.

Brick: Ok, I admit, it was a mistake. I never thought you guys will figure it out.

Boomer: And look what else I found.

Again, Boomer shoved his phone right in front of my face. It shows a video of me when I was in middle school, exiting a shop by jumping through a window at the back of the shop. I was holding a stuffed shark under my arms. 

Butch: It is the same shark Boomer is having now and you said you BOUGHT it. When you actually STOLE it.

I was speechless the only person who knows about this is me and... DORKSTER!! >:(

He must have posted this video to my brothers.

Boomer: You just broke your own rule.

Boomer looked sad and Butch looked angry. I sighed. 

Brick: Look, I had to do what I had to do. Boomer really wanted that shark and none of us can afford it, I accidentally scratched your car because my side of the garage was a mess and I had forgotten to clean it last night. There was a little space to park my car so I tried to park it. And Boomer, you know I do stupid things and break stuff when I'm having a meltdown. 

Both of them calmed down.

Butch: We know that we can't afford stuff and you having a meltdown and all that.

I looked at them confused. Then why are they angry at me?

Boomer: But what we're upset about was, why didn't you tell us?

Butch: I blamed Boomer for scratching my car when it was you.

Boomer: I blamed Butch for breaking my watch since he does all kinds of stupid stuff when it was you.

Butch and Boomer: Why didn't you tell us?

There was hurt in their eyes along with distrust. I feel bad for not telling them. I just broke a rowdy code. An important one.