AN ENRAGED PUFF

Hey Guys! :D

Herollain is here with another chapter :)

It mostly contains the reds.

WARNING!: This chapter has drama.

ENJOY READING :)

......................................................................................................

Boomer's POV:

It's another day at school and I'm by my locker with my brothers.

Butch: So you're telling me that, WE'VE BEEN SPYED BY THAT NERD ALL THESE YEARS?!

Brick: Yep

Brick has told us that Dexter has been spying on us for years, I don't know how but I have a hunch that Brick hacked into Dexter's computers.

Butch: How did you find out?

Brick (whispers): I hacked into his computers.

Bingo. I know my brothers really well.

Butch: Way the go bro!

Boomer: But Brick, hacking is illegal.

Brick: Don't worry Boom, no one will know.

Boomer: If you're sure.

Brick: Positive.

I'm starting to worry about Brick, he just did something ILLEGAL! 

Brick: Oh, and I found this on his screen.

Brick showed us a pic of a pink bedroom and on the bed, there is a 3 broad striped blanket.

Wait, I RECOGNIZE THOSE BLANKETS!

Butch: Is that-

Brick: The puff's bedroom.

THAT GUY IS A CREEP! >:(

Boomer: If you'll excuse me, I have to go and murder someone.

I was about to leave and kill that bastard when I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me from going. 

Brick: Stop Boom, I know we all want to kill that bastard. But if we beat him up he will make up some excuse to frame us when we show this to the puffs. 

I hate to admit it, but he's right. 

Riiiinnggg

The bell rang for our class. I said bye to my brothers and went our separate ways.

...................................................................................................................

Lunchtime.

Brick's POV:

I just finished lunch with my brothers and am trying to find Blossom. We couldn't eat with the puffs since their table is full. I need to show Blossom the pic privately so we won't start a drama.

I found her alone by her locker, she was searching for something in there. I walked up to her.

Brick: Hey Blossom!

She got startled and hit her head under the locker. I tried to hold my laughter.

Blossom: Oh! Hey Brick

She was rubbing her head to subside the pain. 

Brick: I want to show you something but not here.