Chapter 13: Day 2 on the job

im so sorry guys :( my internet was not working for a while :(

anyway i know this chapter is not too exciting but just wait for the next one!

I spent the night dreaming about statistics of all the players. At 7:00 my alarm went on and I pressed snooze a few times until I realized it was 8:00.

"What?! Oh Crap!" I said as I jolted out of bed and ran to Elena's room. I opened the door and she was still sleeping.

"Elena! It's 8 o'clock! Get up!" I screamed. She jolted awake to.

"What!?" she said as she scrambled out of bed.

"I'll call Nate quickly! We have 5 min for a shower!" I said as I ran back to my room and called Nate.

"Hello?" he said sleepily.

"Nate! It's 8! Get up!" I screamed.

"Oh crap! Thanks!" he said. As he was putting the phone down I heard him scream at Matt.

I rushed into the shower. Today was a day where I just washed my hair and body and was out. I took 5 minutes and then had to decide what clothes to wear. I remembered it was causal so I put on a dark blue jeans, red top, my same black blazer from the day before and my flat black boots. I was too tired to care about wearing heels. I half dried my hair and barely put on any make-up. I grabbed my Barcelona watch and earrings.

"Elena!" I said as I walked out my room.

"I'm coming!" she said and a minute later she walked out, in a t-shirt, jeans, casual jacket and all stars.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"No! We'll have to get food there!" she said. Just then we heard a knocking on the door.

"It must be them! Let's go!" I said. I opened the door and as expected Nate and Matt were standing there.

"Wow, you guys are done," Matt said shocked.

"Yes ok, now let's go!" Elena said.

We all hurried and took the metro to the stadium, miraculously we got there at 8:55. We all walked in and saw Ricardo.

"My amigos! You all look so tired. What time did you leave?" he asked concerned.

"We left at 2 in the morning," I replied.

"What!? So late?! You guys must be tired!" he said.

"You have no idea," Matt said.

"Yeah we didn't even eat breakfast!" Elena said.

"What? Ok you guys go to your office, I'll get you some things," Ricardo said.

"Thanks but you don't have to, we can go get it," Nate said.

"Actually, you can't. The team is having breakfast here today," Ricardo said.

"What!?" Elena asked.

"Anyway, carry on I'll bring you guys food. Oh and Matt I have some things that will help you," Ricardo said as he walked out the building.

Elena and I looked out the building. The players were having breakfast right there. We sighed and walked up to our office. We all began to take out our laptops as we heard a knock on the door.

"Well how is-," It was Alexander. He stopped midway in absolute shock of the office.

"How can we help you?" Matt said sarcastically.

"I don't understand, what happened!? This office was-" Alex said.

"A mess and we cleaned it," Nate said smugly.