Chapter 97: Everything Is Lost

Today was El Clasico and we lost :/ Although I was not that surprised considering we knew we didn't need the points. Still it was annoying to watch...

Anyway if any of you are feeling down then here is something to cheer you up!

Enjoy!

JADE POV

I was sitting in the office happily humming away. After such a long time Cesc had finally stood up to Daniella. Even though the club made it clear they didn't want us dating players, I was just happy he was away from her. What made me even happier is that he actually admitted he had feelings for me. Although I'm always one to follow rules it seemed with Cesc I was just going to have to make an exception.

"Jade, we need to talk," Nate said as he burst though the office door. I looked at him noticing how different his behaviour was from normal. I could instantly tell it was something important and I wondered if something was wrong.

"Sure, are you ok?" I asked him slightly worried. Nate very rarely had any issues, he was always such a happy and helpful guy. That's one of the reasons he was one of my best friends, he was such a stable person.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said and I could tell he was being honest. If it wasn't about him, it was about someone he cared about.

"I need to talk to you about Cesc," he said and I looked at him taken aback. Cesc? He is being serious?

Sure we all joked about Cesc and me but he didn't really think something was going on did he?

"What about Cesc?" I asked him confused but then I figured he was just being the normal protective best friend I knew him to be.

"Look Cesc is a good person, he won't hurt me and I know what the board said. Plus we're just friends so don't worry," I said lying about the friends part but at this point I didn't know what Cesc and I were.

However when I looked at him I could tell it was about something else. I couldn't quite place his look. It was like he desperately wanted to tell me something but he couldn't for some reason.

"Wait, what is this about?" I asked him apprehensively.

"Look I can't say much but trust me Jade, you and him is an unrealistic relationship," he said and I was stunned. Nate never spoke so bluntly, especially about my relationships. In fact he was normally supportive and gave me advice but never told me what I should do.

"What?" I asked baffled.

"Just trust me," he said.

"Look you don't know Cesc-," I said as he cut me off.

"No, you don't know Cesc," he said seriously. Well this was another side of Nate that I had barely seen, especially towards me.

"Oh and you do?" I asked rhetorically and irritated.

"He came to speak to Arbella," he said then added after a while, "I spoke to him."

"And what did he say?" I asked interested but would Cesc really just tell Nate everything? I doubt he would.

"Look he told me something earlier today," I said and I had a feeling Nate would badger me till I told him what Cesc said. Instead though, his reply took me by surprise.

"I'm sure, but I'm also sure he left some details out," he said cryptically as I stared at him shocked.

"Nate, you're not making sense," I said.

"Look, I'm your best friend and as much as I want to tell you what he told me I can't, I am sworn by oath but as your best friend I can still tell you what to be careful of. Trust me, just leave Cesc," he said and it really made no sense.