Chapter 111: Revelation

Hey guys! I know its been a just under 2 weeks, I apologize, I had a HUGE EXAM that I had to study for! 

ENJOY! :)

CESC POV

I had just been walking around the city barely aware of what was happening around me. All I could think about was what Gerard had told me. I could not believe it. Or more I could but I didn't want to. All the time I had felt guilty, I thought she left her husband for me. I thought I was the problem, I thought I was to blame for the divorce but the entire time, it was her. She was the reason for her divorce. Not once did she ever set the record straight and now she was pregnant. With my child.

I shook my head at how I landed myself in this position. I just couldn't learn it seemed.

After hours, I knew I needed to go home. I needed to face her and get everything out of my system. I didn't know how I was going to focus on this game until I told her everything that I had wanted to say.

I took a deep breath before I entered my house and braced myself for her to shout at me. I opened the door slowly and was surprised to not see her in the kitchen. Maybe I was lucky and she was out.

Just then I heard a phone ring. It was hers, she left it on the counter. I walked towards it and saw the contact name of "Fertility Clinic" show up on the screen.

"Hello," I answered. Daniella has barely been telling me much about the state of our baby despite the fact that she would constantly tell me how she was doing me a favor carrying our child. I was thinking of calling the doctor myself to make sure everything was going well.

"Hi, this is Monica, calling from the fertility clinic. Is Daniella around?" she asked noticing it was not Daniella.

"Not at the moment," I said locking myself in a room, "But I am the father of the child."

"The child?" the lady asked confused.

"Yes, Daniella's child? I am the father," I told her but I had a feeling something was wrong.

I heard her stay silent for a while.

"Sir, I need to speak with Daniella," she said awkwardly. Something was not clear.

"Why can you not talk to me?" I questioned her, "I have a right to know about my child," I said clearly getting angry.

"Sir, please, I need to-," she said but I cut her off.

"Is she not pregnant!?" I asked harshly unable to stop myself. There was something that kept telling me she had been lying but a woman could not be that cruel. Or could she?

"Sir I-," she began to say.

"She has told me she's pregnant. I deserve to know the truth," I told her sternly but I was sure she could hear the anger in my voice.

"That is not for me to discuss with you sir," she said but by the tone in her voice, it confirmed it. I threw the phone against the wall not bothering whether it split into pieces.

Just then I heard knocking on the door.

"Cesc? Cescy why have you locked the door? Are you speaking to that hoe again?" she said getting irritated. It took all of my strength to not run to the door and shake her.

I was livid. I could feel my blood boiling. My hands were clenched, my knuckles white. Which woman in their right mind tells a man she is pregnant with his child when she is not even pregnant? Just how twisted was she? Making me feel guilty about all my actions, I could not believe how truly vile this woman was.

"Hello? Cesc?" she said annoyed but I ignored her.

After a few minutes of deep breaths and trying to wrap my head around everything, I approached the door. Before I could open it Daniella unlocked the it after she went looking for the spare key. She really was nuts. When I saw her face, I couldn't look at her normally. Any emotional attachment that I had to her was gone. All I could see was disgust. I didn't even know if I could even consider her human anymore.