Chapter 70: Worst date ever

Enjoy guys :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I stared at the restaurant for quite a while so I didn’t notice Ibrahim come around and open the passenger door for me.

“Gracias,” I said as he laughed a bit.

“You know I’m still learning Spanish right?” he told me playfully.

“Yeah,” I said, “I’m still learning too.”

“We should teach each other then,” he said as I got out of the car.

“That might not be a bad idea,” I said smiling at him. We walked towards the entrance of the restaurant and he told the waiter his name.

“Ahh! Senor Afellay, this way!” he said happily leading us to a table outside overlooking a garden. It was beautiful, full of brightly colored flowers with a pond in the middle.

“Gracias,” Ibrahim said as I still looked at the garden.

“Senorita,” the waiter said to me as I turned around, “Por favor, have a seat,” he said kindly gesturing to the chair as I sat down.

“We will be with you shortly,” the waiter said as he walked off.

“This place is beautiful,” I said, “It seems like you’re a regular here.”

He laughed a bit.

“Not really, this is actually where the team comes quite often,” he said.

“Oh I see,” I said and I imagined all the Barca players coming here to eat.

“Menu’s,” the waiter said coming back, “Any drinks for the two of you?”

“ A coffee please,” Ibrahim said.

“And you?” the waiter asked me.

“A latte, gracias,” I told him as he nodded and went off. I stared down at the menu, there were so many choices but I had to be careful to not choose a messy one. I didn’t want to look horrible as I ate.

“So,” Ibrahim said as I looked up at him.

“What are you planning on ordering?” he said.

“I think I’m going to have banana pancakes,” I said as he nodded. I have been craving some for ages and it was a safe choice since you can never go wrong with pancakes.“You?”

“I’m going to get this breakfast meal that Gerard always gets. He swears it’s the best he’s tasted,” he said.

“I’m not too sure how much I’d trust Pique’s judgment,” I said as we both laughed a bit.

“Jade,” I heard a voice I never thought I’d hear here. I looked up to see Cesc with a very strange expression on his face. He looked confused but there was something else that I couldn’t quite place.

“Cesc,” I said looking at him just as shocked.

“What are you doing here?” he asked still very confused almost like he couldn’t believe I was there. I looked at Ibrahim.

“She’s here with me,” Ibrahim said happily turning around to face him from his seat. “Hey,” he said with a friendly smile.

“Oh, I, wow,” Cesc said at a loss for a words. I saw him stare at the ground for a moment until I saw his eyes light up a bit.

“We should sit with you guys,” he said suddenly as he began calling the waiter to put two tables together. Before we could even object to it the tables were already next to each other with Cesc smiling.