Chapter 108: We need another plan

HEY EVERYONE! For those of you who don't know, I have moved countries, not just that but continents too! I've been trying to find a place to live and have just been all over the place! I should be hopefully settled within the next week or so :) That means I will able to stick to updating once a week on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

I decided to enter this story into the Watty's next year because I knew that I would not have time this year to fix it so yeah :)

The next chapter is dramatic so stay tuned!!!

Enjoy!

"Well I need to get to practise," Leo said standing up.

"Leo," I said and he looked at me expecting a question.

"Thanks," I said with a smile and he returned it.

"I know what it's like to have people try to tell you what to do," he said and I smiled at him as he walked off. I could feel Nate gaze on me, I knew he was analysing something.

"What?" I asked him curiously and I could see he was wondering if he should tell me. I watched as he glanced towards Leo and then at me.

"Nothing," he finally said but I knew he was lying. We both ate quickly and then decided to head to the field.

"Jade," Nate said, "Just think before you make your final choice okay?"

Although he should have been referring to my job offer, I had a feeling he was referring to something else completely. Something that I chose not to think about.

"I will," I told him reassuringly as he nodded. I noticed Cesc in the distance and immediately felt my rage begin to surface.

"I'll see you at the field," I said. At first he gave me a strange look but then he saw Cesc and didn't even bother questioning me. As Nate went to the field I stomped over to Cesc.

"Jade-," Cesc began to say but I cut him off immediately.

"I told you it was private!" I said angrily but I made sure to keep my voice down. I could see Cesc knew I was angry. He looked at me confused at first but then realisation dawned on him.

"It wasn't your place to tell Nate or anyone," I said furiously.

"I thought therapy sessions are supposed to be private," he said trying to defend himself.

"This has nothing to do with confidentiality about a session," I said annoyed he wasn't admitting he was wrong, "Did you think about how I'm dealing with it?" and I saw his eyes look guilty. It was as if someone had told him something and he was finally coming to realise it.

"I-," I said pausing, "I have no idea what to do," I said honestly feeling a bit helpless. I saw Cesc now change his expression.

"I'm sorry," he finally said. I sighed, I could see he was being sincere. It was strange, his whole demeanor, it wasn't angry anymore.

"It's okay," I said not even bothering to keep a grudge. I was angry at him but for some reason it was too tiring to stay angry, especially at him.

"No, for everything," he said sadly, "I didn't mean for any of it to happen," he said taking the blame.

"It's not completely your fault," I said. He gave me a broken smile.

"What if you never met me?" he asked and at first I know he meant it as a joke but after a while it seemed we were both wondering the same thing.

"I-," I said not knowing what to say.

"I don't regret meeting you," I said honestly and I saw his eyes light up surprised.