Chapter 20: Pique remembers us?!

“We might as well start,” Ricardo said as he picked up a box with a slight bit of difficulty and began walking towards the building.

“Ok let’s go!” I said.

“Ok,” Elena said as she attempted to pick up a box but couldn’t manage.

“These things are so heavy!” she said.

“Ok let’s carry it together,” I said.

“Good idea. Ok, 1,2,3!” she said as we both lifted the box. It was quite heavy but we slowly began to make our way to the building.

“This is not fun,” Elena said as we walked.

“I know!” I said.

As we got into the building we looked around. Everything we saw was Barca related. A lot of the building was made out of glass. It was quite impressive.

“Guys this way,” Ricardosaid as he came from a passage, “You two should have left this to me. The boxes are heavy,” he said concerned.

“It’s ok,” I said but he could see Elena and I were both struggling. We both walked sideways carrying the box until we finally got to the storage room and placed the box on the floor.

“That. Was. Tiring, but wow,” Elena said as she looked around. I looked as well. It was nothing like the storage rooms you would see on the movies. There were tons of rails and cupboards. The walls had one red and blur stripe with the Barca emblem going all around. The floor was smooth and had a large barca emblem as well.

“This looks like a big locker room,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s really nice,” Elena said.

Just then Ricardo came in with another box.

“How about you guys start with the inventory while I bring the boxes,” Ricardo said.

“No problem,” Elena said gladly. We both would rather do that then carry the boxes again. We opened the first box. It contained towels. We both began filling in the forms.

“This is really stupid! I mean what is so wrong with saying that the quantity is just times 100?” she asked annoyed.

“I know! Alexandra is so annoying!” I said.

Just then we heard Ricardo coming in.

“Look who I found,” he said as Nate and Matt walked in carrying boxes behind him.

“Wow, you guys are fast,” Elena said.

“Of course, we are,” Matt said. I rolled my eyes.

“So Jade, what are you guys doing here?” Nate asked me.

“I’m going to tell you and you are not going to believe me,” I said.

“Depends, why are you here?” he asked. I sighed; he was once again going to think I’m crazy.

“I’m here to return Messi’s jacket,” I said. Nate just looked at me.

“I’m not going to even question it this time. Matt and I just feel we owe Ricardo help,” he said as he went to go fetch the other boxes.

When the boys had finally brought all the boxes we were all doing inventory. The time went by quickly as we all plugged in our iPods to the built in speakers and sang along to some of the songs. Before we knew it, it was already 19:00.

“It’s 7 o’clock already?” Elena said as she glanced at her watch.

“Perfect!” I said as I finished the last inventory form.