Chapter 88: Different Views

IM AM SO SORRY GUYS! My computer got a virus :( Anyway here are 3 chapters to make up for it and I wish you all a happy new year! :D

Enjoy!

I heard my stomach growl and knew I needed to eat. I carried on working but a few minutes later the growling coming from my stomach was even shocking me. I decided it wasn't a bad idea to go get a snack. I hadn't really had much of a breakfast today anyway.

I decided to take my notepad and pen as well. I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to take some notes while watching the training session. I found it hard that I had to try and find flaws in players who tend to play perfectly but I guess everyone makes a tiny mistake sometimes right?

I walked to the cafeteria and wondered who I would bump into. To think a few weeks back Elena and I would wish we would run into someone but it seemed that whenever we were there, someone else was there too. As I entered the cafeteria, I smiled as I looked at the coffee machine. Normally I would have to come get a cup myself but Ibrahim, my boyfriend, brought me a cup. It was beginning to slowly sink in that he really is my boyfriend.

I went over to the counter to order something.

"Hola!" the chef greeted happily.

"Hola," I said back as I inhaled the amazing smell of pancakes.

"I'd like 2 pancakes please," I said as the chef nodded and began making mine. He handed me a plate with the pancakes on and some syrup drizzled on it.

"Gracias," I said smiling. The players were on strict diets but they were not going to restrict the staff from having good food. I took another whiff of the pancakes and sat down at a table. Just as I was about to take a bite, I heard a comment from someone.

"Those look really good," I heard Leo say from behind me. I smiled as he came to stand next to me.

The last time I had saw him properly was at the party when we had a very deep conversation. I spoke to him about things I never told anyone else. He made it easy for me to open up and just let my guard down. I think the most likely reason thought was that when I spoke to him, I could tell he really understood everything I meant because it seemed he went through similar stuff.

"Yeah, I haven't had breakfast yet," I said but was a bit confused. I was sure training didn't finish yet.

"Isn't training still going on?" I asked wondering why he was here.

"Yes, but they are doing some dribbling techniques," he said.

"Oh I see and because you can dribble an entire team by yourself you don't have to participate," I said as he smiled shyly.

"No, that's not it. I still need to practice but I came for an energy drink. Pep will not be too angry if I'm only gone for a few minutes," he said as I nodded. He went to the vending machine to get what I assumed was a powerade. As he walked back I remembered I needed to thank him.

"Leo," I called and he looked up from the vending machine at me. He seemed to understand I wanted to speak to him so he came and sat down across from me.

"I wanted to say thank you," I said.

"For?" he asked a bit confused, "I don't remember giving you another jacket," he said playfully.

"For speaking to Cesc," I said, "It really helped," I said with a smile.

"You're welcome Jade but I wasn't really doing you a favor, I was just telling Cesc the truth," he said.

"Well for me it's still a favor, so thanks," I said and he gave me a friendly smile.

"How are Cesc and-," I said after a while not knowing if I sounded a bit too nosey but I couldn't help it. I was curious to know.