Chapter 12: We just met Cesc!

Start from the beginning

"I guess he's right but we can all help each other so I say we go in order of the team numbers," Nate suggested.

"Good idea," I said.

"Ok so that would mean Victor Valdes first," Elena said as she got his file and came back to sit next to us. She opened it.

"Well this is great, "she said disappointed.

"What?" I asked.

"There is so much notes but barely anything in here that can help either of us," Elena said sadly.

"Well then we will just have to use our best friend google," Nate said.

"Yip, and our heads. I'll check the barca website, it should have his records of all his stats," I said as I began to search on my iphone since there were no computers in the office.

"There are not even computers!" Elena said.

"I know! I'm sure Alexander had something to do with that," I said icily.

"Yeah we'll have to bring our laptops tomorrow," Nate said.

"Yeah we'll have to but injury wise? I need medical evidence," Elena said.

"Not really," Matt said from behind us.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked.

"Well technically the barca website is a fully trusted source of the club," Matt said.

"Agreed, so?" Elena said.

"Well, it has articles throughout the whole season, about everything that happens to the team," Matt said.

Elena smiled, it clicked.

"I see so you mean that back injury that Valdes had, I could just use the website as a source," Elena said.

"Exactly," Matt said with his shrewd lawyer smile as Elena smiled back.

"Cree-py," Nate said, "The way you guys smile at each other with no hate, really shocking."

I laughed.

"Oh Nate couldn't you use the fact that Valdes can get a bit hot headed when he plays, but more when he defends his teammates?" I asked.

"Yeah I could. Hmm I could base it on the fact that he doesn't like when the referee is not fair but more he is worried about the well being of his teammates. This would be due to the fact that he knows if one of them is injured, it could affect the whole season but also because he genuinely cares. Plus I can add in that is it possible he walks up to the ref so that the ref will be more swayed to listen to them," Nate said.

"Oh and put in his concentration! That mentally he stays cool and concentrates for the full length of the game," Elena said.

"Good thinking," Nate said

"Thanks," Elena said as she was scanning the barca website on her phone.

"Plus, this season nothing major happened to him, so his stats are high," I said,"Even higher than Saint Iker!"

"Whoa! Really? Ok, should we move on to Dani Alves?" Nate asked.

"Yeah I think as long as we all have a general idea of them, we can explain everything in our report," I said.

"Yes ok," Elena said.

We spoke about each player and when we finally finished up with all of them we got a shock when we looked at the time.

"What?!" Elena said.

"Oh my gosh! It 2 in the morning and we are still here!" I said.

"Jeez we lost track of time!" Nate said.

"Yeah wow," Matt said.

"We better go home and wash up at least," I said.

"Yeah if they see us in the same clothes it won't give off a good impression," Elena said.

"But we all came way too formal," Matt said.

"I agree, did you see everyone else?" Nate asked.

"Yeah we did," I said.

"Well it's a relief we can dress casual as long as it's neat," Elena said.

"Yeah anyway let's go and at least try and get 3 hours sleep," Matt said.

"Yeah let's go guys," I said.

We all left the office. It was a bit chilly outside as we went to the gate and all scanned our cards. We all walked around trying to find a taxi. Finally Elena found one and we all got inside. He asked us where to go and Matt gave him the address. I could tell we were all so tired but we all knew we couldn't rest. When we arrived at our apartments we all began to get out our money and were all in complete shock when Matt paid for the whole thing.

"Are you sick?" I asked him seriously as we all got out of the cab.

He laughed," No but we're all tired, you guys can sort me out later," He said.

"Well thanks Matt," Elena said genuinely.

We all walked up to our apartments and greeted the guys as they went into theirs. Elena and I both collapsed on the couch.

"What a day hey?" I asked.

"What a day indeed," Elena said.

"We met the idiot Alex, our mentors, who "love" us, " I said.

"Yeah then went all 007 and got caught but then saved by Cesc but the boys don't believe us," Elena said.

"Well it is kinda crazy, I mean would you believe someone if they said that to you?" I asked.

"I guess not, but at the same time where would someone come up with that?" Elena said.

"Good point, but he saw us fangirling!" I said

"I know! Did you see how he smirked at us?" Elena said.

"Yeah! He loved it, you could see!" I said.

"So embarrassing, I mean obviously girls go crazy but I mean he saw everything!" she said.

"I know, I just hope if we see him again he won't smirk at us or anything," I said.

"Yeah, let's hope so," she said.

Anyway we better get some sleep," I said.

"Yeah as in 4 hours! It's already 3!" Elena said.

I sighed, and stood up.

"Well goodnight Elena," I said as she also got up.

"Goodnight Jade," she said as she hugged me, "Sweet dreams."

"You too," I smiled and with that we both went to our rooms, changed into our pjs and went to sleep.