Epilogue

[Not Edited]

Now I think I can say, my life is good.

It has been just over a year since Ruelle caused havoc on my life and got away without a scratch.

But I guess I have better things to think about then the past.

Let's just say, I ended up getting my favourite food.

Our baby boy was born.

Caspar James Stone.

And the middle name? Well that came from my old Alpha. Alpha James passed a couple weeks before Caspar was born. James had been a uncle figure ever since I was born, along with his wife, Olivia, who was like a mother figure to me.

After Alpha James' passing, that meant Luke was made Alpha of the Blue-Light Pack. Which he quickly made alliances with the Red-Moon Pack, with my persuasion. When a new Alpha has taken over a pack, they have to establish new or existing alliances again. I never really understood it but it is law along many packs.

And well, Dad retired and Alec stepped up to become Beta of the Blue-Light Pack. Which I couldn't be a prouder sister.

"Your Family is going to be here soon Lex." Jaxon said, breaking my train of thought. I looked towards him as he hold our baby in his arms. I wouldn't have thought years ago that this intimidating Alpha would be looking at their child with so much admiration.

"Okay, thanks." I said, turning towards the wardrobe to pick out something to wear to see my family. This would be their first time meeting Caspar, and we are all excited. I am slightly nervous. I am anxious about how Caspar will react to them, he has only allowed a couple of people to successfully hold him, only wanting his mum or dad to hold him.

"It will all be okay." Jaxon whispered in my ear, behind me, wrapping a arm around me, with Caspar in his other.

I felt a slight pressure being released off me but the rest was definitely still there.

Suddenly the bell rang, and I jumped up, not even caring about my nervousness.

"I will go get it." I said smiling before leaving Jaxon in a hurry.

As I made my way down the stairs, and opened the door, I bombarded my family with hugs, not noticing the stranger standing with them.

"Who's this?" I asked them, as the mystery person stood beside Alec.

"Lex, this is my Mate, Tyler." Alec said, and I let out a sequel before hugging them both.

"You finally found your mate." I said sarcastically, while smiling.

I let go of them before inviting them inside. As we made it into the living room, Jaxon came around the corner with Caspar still in his arms.

"Guys, this is Caspar." I said as I took him from Jaxon, and sat between Christina and Dad. I had never seen so much joy light up on my dad face, well since Alec was made Beta.

"Hello there Buddy." My dad said, stroking Caspar's cheek, before asking to hold him. I gave him over to dad, and Caspar didn't whine one bit. I guess he likes Dad.

I walked over to Jaxon who was standing near the Sofa, watching the scene unfold. I hugged his side, before looking at my family.

"I am happy." I said looking up at Jaxon.

Then at my Family,

My whole Family.

•••

Ummm, I may have finished my first boooookkk!!!!!

Thank you Guys soooo much for everything that has happened with this book in the last year. I can not thank for guys for the support and encouragement you guys gave me.

And of course, thank you for reading a book which I did not expect to get this far. It is truly an honour for everything that has happened.

Hope you enjoyed the Epilogue, and it's sad to say I won't see you for a Next Chapter.

Thanks Guyysssss

Wakanda Forever,

-Becca🐿🦔🐺