Five

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

3 years later

It's been 3 years since that party at the Red-Moon pack and I haven't visited Layla like I said. She was now Fully Mated with Caleb and has a baby girl who has just been born. Her name is Avia. I've seen pictures and we've been face timing a bit but this weekend is the first time I am going to officially meet the baby.

Of Course Layla has visited us as she wanted to see her family but that has only been a couple times. We talk and text everyday and she's always got updates on how Avia is doing and such.

Layla had informed me that Jaxon had went away for the weekend as he was meeting an Alpha from another pack quite far away, so it seemed like the best time to visit the pack.

You don't really want to randomly bump into your mate that rejected you the first time you met do you?

I packed a bag and Shifted before holding my bag in my mouth. Caleb had managed to tell the patrol that I was arriving without informing Jaxon as well. How sneaky can this pack be?

I arrived quite quickly and changed behind a tree before seeing Layla.  I was enveloped in a massive hug when I saw her waiting for me at the border. Her friend was back at the house looking after Avia for a bit and to be honest, I was excited to see Avia. But she might just give me some type of baby fever.

"So how have you been?" Layla said as we walked back to the pack house. The Alpha, Beta and Gamma live in the Pack house with their families so I guess it was a win win for Layla.

"I've been Better." I Said with a smile as we entered the pack house. I hadn't been here since the night of the party. Before we walked in, I looked over to the wall that I basically fell down when he rejected me.

Layla has said that she holds a grudge on Alpha Jaxon even if she is the Beta Female. She had also said how he was stupid to reject me but apparently he doesn't take any consideration in it.

It does hit my heart when Layla says that he doesn't regret rejecting me. But he done it with a purpose, I hope.

I haven't changed that much over the last few years. I've lost some weight and gained a bit more muscle. But this kind of stuff is quite easy for a wolf.

"So where is my little Niece?" I ask excited to see Avia. We agreed when we were little that if we were to have children, we would be aunties for each others children.

"Right this way." Layla said opening a door and it was a baby room, conjoined to their room. She walked towards the Cot and picked up Avia who was now awake.

"This is Avia Mae. My little Angel." Layla said showing me Avia. I looked at her and I've got to admit, she was such a cute baby.

"This is your Auntie Lexi." Layla said holding out Avia so I could hold her. She settled in my arms and I looked at her in awe. She was making me want a baby but I knew it would hardly ever happen.

"She's adorable Lay, who knew you could make cute babies." I laughed Joking.

I looked at Layla and she had an offended look in her face but then she broke out into laughter. Not massive laughter otherwise it would scare Avia.

"She's got Caleb's Looks." Layla laughed looking at Avia.

A little while later, after talking a bit and me holding Avia. We heard a knock on the door. Layla got up to open it and let the person in.

It was Caleb.

"What are you doing here?" Layla quietly shouted at him because he was supposed to be meeting a pack or something.

"It got pushed back a week." Caleb sighed and looked towards me, dread across his face.

Luckily I didn't have Avia in my arms when I thought of what was happening.

If Caleb is here, so is Jaxon.

"Jaxon is here, in this house?!" I quietly shouted at Caleb and guilt flashed across his face.

"Yes, he heard voices upstairs and i could tell his presence changed when he entered the Pack House. He wanted to know what was going on up here, but I offered before he was able to get up here. You need to leave unless you want to see him." Caleb said quietly. Layla placed Avia back in her Cot.

Luckily I had taken my bag up here with me. I quietly negotiated a plan with the two and said my goodbyes to them both and Avia.  Layla opened the window and I jumped out onto the ground and ran towards the forest.

I was about to cross the border when I heard a voice.

"Hey, you there, Stop!"

•••
I feel like this is a longer chapter and to be honest, I liked writing this.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next will be later this week.

Adios
-Becca🐺