Nineteen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

The trip back home has been lovely, I've been thinking a lot more about my mum recently and I feel something change in me while I think about her. I never really thought about her everyday because she was someone I loved but I learnt to live with not knowing how she died.
I pestered my dad a couple times about how my mum died and he wouldn't say a word whenever I asked. Whenever I did talk about her though, Jaxon used to almost stop talking immediately, like he knew something. But he wouldn't, cause he was only a child when my mum died and why would he know something about just a random person in another pack.

I spent the past couple days just walking around the pack and seeing people that I hadn't said goodbye to as I couldn't say bye to everyone when I left. Stupid Jaxon.

Alec and Dad have completely warmed up to Jaxon and Christina has almost completely warmed up to him as well. I have hardly seen Layla or Caleb but I haven't really made the effort to go and see them because I see them everyday anyways and Layla is seeing her family after a while and they are all meeting Avia, so I didn't want to intrude.

Jaxon has also been quite sweet to me over the past couple days. But whenever we go out and I see a guy who used to be in my class for example, he would get possessive and occasionally he punched the guys straight between the eyes, nearly knocking them out. I had a go at him last night and when we got to bed, he tried to put his arm around me but I kept pushing it off. After a while he gave up trying.

Yes I want a mate, but I want one who isn't going to be possessive all the time. And I also know I'm expecting a lot, but that's the kinda person I am.

We packed the car up and Layla and Caleb climbed in because they already said goodbye and drove over to us to pick us up.

I went up to Alec and Chris and gave them both a massive hug. I told Alec the same thing I tell him whenever we are on the phone to each other. "If you find your mate, get to know them first, don't reject them over their looks or something else." I could see the pity in his eyes because that was how I was treated but I'm happy now.

I also told Christina to stay away from any boys that seem suspicious because I'm the protective older sister type.

I'm gonna miss my big brother and little sister.

I walked up to my dad and enveloped him in a hug, I know we will probably see each other again in a couple months but my family is the soppy type.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said to him as a few tears ran down my face and onto his shoulder. The same was happening to me.

I know I've said that my mum died when I was around 4 and I would have remembered her. But I don't remember her that much. My memory was never good to start with.

My dad was my father figure, and my mother figure at the same time. Same with Christina. I want my dad to be happy and I think he is.

"You go and be happy." He said before we pulled out of the hug.

"You too Dad." I smiled wiping a couple tears from my cheeks.

"I'm happy as long as you three are happy." He said and we all huddled into one family group hug.

I'm going to miss this so much.

I got into the car and I was sitting in the back with Jaxon again. I was still annoyed at him for being possessive but we kinda sorted it. He told me to lay back against his chest as we drove and I felt my eyes drooping. I didn't get much sleep last night, I don't know why. I think I was thinking about something too much. I think I finally fell asleep around 4/5am.

"I wish I could tell you Lexa. Tell you everything." He whispered into my ear.

I was about to question him, but the darkness overwhelmed me and I fell asleep.

•••
Oooohh, What has Jaxon got to tell Lexi?
Ty so so much for the support on this book, we have nearly reached 3k!!!!
I am so so happy and thankful for all the people who read my book or my other books.
I would have been happy with like 100 reads. Let alone 3k!!
Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter,

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺