Twenty-Eight

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

My head was pounding as I woke up. I can hardly remember what happened yesterday.

Or was it 2 days ago, or a week. I don't know anymore.

I could barley open my eyes, or have i? It's so dark that I can't see a single thing.

All I can remember about they day i was taken was that it was my Luna Ceremony.

Oh no, my Luna ceremony.

Everyone must be really, and I mean really worried about me. I wouldn't be surprised if Jaxon was angrily bouncing off walls now.

"Cass!" I shouted out to Cassy. No response. I couldn't feel her presence. Was I injected with Silver? I feel so weak as well, maybe that is what has happened.

I felt weights around my arms, and it burning my skin. Silver Chains. They were digging into my skin everytime I tried to pull them off the wall. But nothing was working. They were dead bolted.

But most importantly, who has taken me. I've done nothing to people, why would someone want to take me. Is it Jaxon, Dad, Alec, Chris, or Mum?

My thoughts were interrupted as a door was opened letting light pour into the room making me squint. Suddenly the door was closed and it was pitch black again.

"What do you want from me!" I tried to shout by my throat was all rough and dry.

"A lot of things!" The person in the darkness said, the voice sounded familiar.

The voice, the person who took me from the Pack.

"What have I done to deserve this!" I said again. I wanted to know what this person looked like. To see if I actually knew them and if I was to do with why they took me.

"It isn't you that has done anything. Just that Bitch of a mother you had." The guy said flickering on the lights in the room. I took in what the person looked like. But I still couldn't recognise him.

And what about my mother. She would never have hurt a fly. They must have got something mixed up. It makes no sense. My mother is not here anymore. What do they want.

"You've got to be wrong, my mother would never hurt a fly." I said trying to reason with the guy. He was dressed in all black, a shadow casting over his face, making him look sinister.

He didn't respond.

"What has my mum got to do with me now anyways. She died when I was little, just after my sister was born." I said, still really confused.

"How did she die?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know, I was never told and whenever I asked about it, I never brought it... up." I said slowing down at the end, finally coming to some realisation.

"Well let's just say that your dear old mummy didn't die of natural causes. The complete opposite if I do say so myself." The guy said with an evil smirk. I still don't know who he is. He just randomly takes me and I don't know the reason why.

"Who are you anyway, what's your name!" I shouted slightly, this whole subject getting on my nerves.

"Well Alexia, or should I call you Lex, my name is Ruelle, and well, I'll tell you everything else later." He said and started to walk to the door.

"What do you have to do with My Mum." I shouted as he opened the door.

"Well, your mum had two mates, your Dad and well, mine as well." He said before locking me in complete darkness.

•••
Duh duh duhhhhhhh
Uh oh, you've now met the baddie
Merry Christmas to you all if I don't upload before then, but i probably will,
And sorry for this being a short one, didn't really how to write it😂
Anyways thank you for reading, remember to vote and comment, or recommend to a friend or family, whatever you prefer❤️

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺🦔🐿