Thirty-Four

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

2 months after Alexia woke up

Let's just say I am happy. Happy to be where I am. Well I think everyone is happy. Well that's what it seems.

Jaxon was shocked when I awoke, along with everyone else to be honest.

I'm trying to get along with my life how it is now instead of dwelling in the past but one thing is always gonna be on my mind.

I was a Goddess Wolf?!

I am still shocked, but it started to make sense about the whole situation with Ruelle and the kidnapping.

They never found him, well, not in the last half year. He has suddenly disappeared. Like he vanished off the face of the earth without anyone knowing about it.

Cassy has returned a day or two after I awoke from the coma.

Everything felt like it was going back to the way it was before, well sorta.

Both Zion and Cassy were excited to see one another again. They never missed a chance to talk to one another. Zion has started to show even more of a protection over Cassy ever since he found out she was a Goddess Wolf. No one seemed to notice this even if the signs were there. I guess no one did because the last Goddess Wolf supposedly died many years ago.

Layla was always by my side, along with Jaxon cause he wouldn't let me out of his sight.

Avia is going strong, in the next couple weeks it is her first birthday which everyone is excited for. I cannot believe how fast she had grown up. I still remember when I first saw her, and the escape I had to make out of this pack house.

To put it simple, Jaxon hasn't left my side. He tells me it's just so nothing like that happens again but I feel it's more like he is scared to loose me again.

While I was...there, I was alone. It almost feels weird to have people around me 24/7 now.

•••

A week or two later

I was slowly getting used to my injuries. I couldn't exactly do things that I used to be able to do. I had persuaded Jaxon to get back to his Alpha duties after staying by my side for another week after I came out of the hospital.

Layla checked up on me as much as possible, same with Jaxon's mum. They have both been a massive help.

They haven't managed to find him yet. He just seemed to vanish into thin air. Other packs have said that they would help us find him but all of the searches have failed. There wasn't one lead that came of anything.

And to ask how I know this, well I really shouldn't. Jax is keeping more secrets then ever before. I simply hid outside his office while he was on the phone when I heard the information.

My wounds were healing fairly quickly, there would still be some scars which would take some time to heal but other then that, they seem to be doing good.

•••

5 months later (sorry I can't help it)

I had woken up to a fit of nausea rushing over me. It had been a couple months since that time.

Over the last couple of days I have seemed to be very nauseous but when my temperature is checked, nothing comes of it.

Oh No...

•••
I know it's been a couple months since I last updated and I am sorry for that.
I hope you are all keeping safe during these tough times.
With the five months business, I was basically watching a marvel movie while I was writing this, so I thought if endgame😂
Just to get a chat going, what is your favourite marvel Character.
Gotta admit, mines Bucky

Byeeeeee
-Becca🦔🐿🐺