Seventeen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Previously on Alpha Of Blood

My eyes started to droop as I was getting tired. I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone pull me towards them and I laid my head against their chest. I knew it was Jaxon as I felt the tingles when I laid back against his chest, and he was the only person with me in the back of the car. I didn't want to give in but I was so tired and I hadn't been getting any sleep the past couple nights.

"Just Sleep Lexa, I am so sorry." he whispered in my ear before the noise of the music cancelled out and I fell asleep.

•••

I felt someone pick me up and from the sparks, I knew knew who it was. I was half asleep, glad awake when the car came to a stop.

After a couple minutes, I was placed onto a bed. I opened my eyes slightly and noticed that it was my old room. Nothing has changed about this room. My Dad must have let us stay in my old room. And what I mean by us, me and Jaxon. He wouldn't allow me to sleep in a room separate to him any day.

After a couple minutes of laying there, acting like I was asleep, I felt someone get into the other side of the bed. Not even a minute later, I felt sparks when Jaxon pulled me into his chest. My back on his chest.

"I know your awake Lexa." Jaxon whispered into my ear. I smiled at the name, no one other then him calls me that.

"Lexa, I'm sorry, I've been a shitty mate. I will try better, I promise that." He whispered in an honest tone of voice.

"It's okay, I didn't want to accept the fact that I have a mate. But if you can now, I can too." I said, dropping my head onto the pillow.

"Sleep." Jaxon whispered in my ear, before i fell asleep.

•••

I woke up to the sun coming through the curtains. I opened my eyes then closed them because the sun was too bright.

For a couple of seconds, my eyes adjusted to the sunlight and I noticed that's Jaxon's was still sleeping beside me.

It did feel nice to be with the person who u was supposed to spend the rest of my life with. My mate. I snuggled more into his embrace and he moved a bit.

Oh no, I have woke him up.

"Morning Lexa." Jaxon said in a husky morning voice. His breath tickling my neck, which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"M...Morning." I Said stuttering.

Why Am I Stuttering?!

I got out of the bed, getting stopped a couple times by Jaxon pulling me back into the bed.

"I need to go to the Bathroom." I said which made him let go of me.

"Be quick." He said, obviously smiling because of the joyful tone of his voice.

This isn't the Jaxon I've known.

I entered the toilet and looked in my old bathroom mirror. I noticed I was still in the same clothes as I was yesterday, thankfully. I was already wearing some joggers and a comfortable top because of the car journey yesterday. I'd basically wear this to bed anyways.

I went to the toilet and cleaned my face and stuff. I came out of the toilet to find that Jaxon was no longer in the bed. I went towards the door and opened it. I walked down the stairs to see Dad, Alec and Jaxon talking in the kitchen.

I ran up to my dad and have him a hug, along with Alec.

"I missed you." I said as I hugged them both, a felt a couple years coming out my eyes. I have really missed them.

We came out of the hug and got into conversation straight away.

"Have you met Avia?" I asked Alec and Dad as we were talking.

"Yes they came over about an hour ago. I remembered you and Layla playing when you were little. It makes me feel old that Layla has a  little girl of her own." Dad said as we were drinking other coffees that Alec had made, around the table.

I was happy to see my family again. I know it hadn't been long, but it was nice to be back at the place that you called home for a long time.

I think this is the first time I've been happy with my life since I went to that Party. Although I didn't expect for my life to change so dramatically from that party. But things are resolved now.

"You okay?" Jaxon asked from beside me.

"I am." I said turning to him smiling.

Cassy was jumping for joy in my head. She was happy that we had mended our relationship with our mate.

I am happy too.

•••
Soo, Alexia and Jaxon have resolved their relationship, finally.
Thank you so so much for 2.4K on this book, really didn't expect this. I mean I was so happy for 100 reads. Let alone 2,000 reads.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Remember to comment and Vote😊

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺🐿🦔