Three

[not edited]

I made my way to the big doors we came in from. I can't meet my mate yet. I know it is a wolf's destiny to meet their mate but I can't. There is so many things I want to do first. If I get mated now, I won't ever be able to do all them things. As I got to the door and about to swing open the doors, I heard a shout.

I turned around and the party resumed to how it was before.

I shout came from someone

"It came from our mate you dimwit." Cassy said  in my head.

"I'm not that pathetic Cass." I said  back to her and I could hear her chuckle in my head.

Sometimes, really it's most times, I do hate her. But she is like my best friend being my wolf after all so I can't really get away from her. Unless she blocks herself from me or I block her out. I feel that coming if I don't want to be with my mate.

I looked at my feet and my back was placed against the massive doors as I felt my mate coming towards me.

"Look up Mate." He said and a shiver went down my spine. I didn't want to look at him but Cassy was pushing at the back of my mind.

Cassy has nearly taken over before I finally looked up.

He looked Gorgeous

You could tell he was an Alpha just by the masses of authority in his aura. I tried not to look in his eyes but I had to.

When I looked into them, they screamed Happiness from finding their mate but also sadness but I don't know why.

"State Name, Pack And Rank!" Alpha Jaxon spoke with a slight tint of aggression.

"Lexia Sommers, Blue-Light Pack, Daughter of Beta." I Said. I nearly got caught in his eyes.

I broke the gaze and looked around trying to find Alec. He was off talking to a couple of his friends. I was glad he didn't see me though, I don't know what he would think if I was an Mate of an Alpha. He would think badly of it but he would probably get brotherly protective over me.

"Let's go outside shall we." Alpha Jaxon Said as he opened the door and led me outside.

As the door closed. I was slammed into the wall and lips were placed over mine. Because of us being mates, they felt like heaven.

He broke off before he went too far, I hope.

"I'm just going to get this over and done with." Jaxon spoke and I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"I, Jaxon Stone, Alpha of the Red-Moon Pack, Reject you Lexia Sommers of the Blue-Light Pack!"

My whole world shattered beneath me as he said those words. I slid down the wall Balling in tears and he walked off and into the house.

I could think straight and Cassy had retreated to the back of my mind. I really do hope she talks to me again, it really isn't my fault I was rejected. Or is it? Do I look disgusting, sound or smell.

Do I look worthless? Or am I Worthless?

I was enveloped in arms a couple minutes after I started crying. I could tell by their scent that it was Layla. Alec wasn't so far behind her and he kneeled down in front of me.

"Lexi, what Happened? We saw the Alpha come in but not you straight behind. What did he have to talk to you about?" Alec said firing questions left, right and centre.

"H... He... wa..." I said not being able to form words properly.

"He was My Mate." I Said, plucking up courage this time to say it properly.

"So why aren't you up their with him, being his Luna?" Layla asked. It seemed like she was completely oblivious to the rejection of mates. I knew she weren't paying attention in Class.

"He rejected me Lay, and I didn't even get a subtle explanation why."

•••
Hiii

I'm sorry guys, I know this isn't the best start in the world but I will probably to a time jump or something like that.
And you enjoying this book so far, comment suggestions and don't forget to Vote.
It would mean so so much to me
Anyways

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺