Eight

[not edited]

Previously on Alpha Of Blood

"I waited for you. I waited for you in that meeting and you never showed." They said walking a bit closer to me to make me only take a few steps back.

"Why did you care anyway, you rejected me. I want nothing to do with you." I exclaimed and turned around and started walking. As you've guessed by now you probably know who it is.

Jaxon.

•••

He ran towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to face him.

"I was a stupid person when I rejected you. I was younger, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I thought I would find someone better and more beautiful than you." He said but I hardly was listening.

I want nothing to do with him.

Nothing.

"But I couldn't as there is no one more beautiful and better than you Lexia." He carried on.

A frill of shock ran through me when he said my name. I could hear Cassy jumping around in the back of my mind.

"I thought you hated him for what he done Cass?" I said to Cassy, in my mind.

"I did, but he seems to want us back. I want to meet his wolf so so bad." Cassy replied and I internally rolled my eyes.

I can't believe her sometimes.

But I can't agree with her.

He broke my heart and I want to find someone that won't shatter my heart like he did to me.

"I want nothing to do with you." I said bluntly and started walking away. Cassy shouted at me to turn around but I blocked her out.

"You will NOT walk away from me." Jaxon spoke aggressively but I'm not so sure it was Jaxon.

I ignored him.

He can't do anything to change my mind.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" He shouted again.

I just want to get away.

Away from this place.

Away from him.

I heard running behind me and I started as well.

I was then tackled onto the floor.

And something sharp attacked my neck.

My lids felt heavy, closing my eyes. Fading into darkness.

•••
Jaxon's P.O.V (nice to see you)

I just stared at her body, unconscious on the floor.

I... I marked her.

My wolf, Zion, has taken over and marked her without her consent.

She will never forgive me.

But I need her.

I need her in my life, and Zions.

As I've now marked her, she has to come home with me.

I already know she will put up a fight.

But my views have changed.

I want her to be Luna.

•••
So yeah,
Lexia is now marked.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's pretty short but I couldn't really think of anything else to write😂
I really liked writing the chapter and Jaxon's Point of View came into it

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺