Thirty

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

3 months later

I'm struggling, I really am.

Ruelle has said he wanted revenge for his father, about what my mother did to his father.

He hasn't said as to why he's using me for revenge. Is it to hurt me even if I done nothing; or to hurt my father by using me. But I'd understand if it was Ruelle's dad doing the revenge, but it is Ruelle.

Or is it because I'm a supposed goddess wolf. I don't want to believe it. I'm an ordinary person. Someone who lived in the shadows cause they didn't want to be centre of attention.

I had been lonely these past months as well. The only times I would see anyone, was the glimpse of a hand when food was to be bought into the room, or when Ruelle was pressuring me to oblige to his ideas.

Maybe he wants to use me to his advantage, to weaken Jaxon. Do they have a past which I don't know about?

Cassy has been unresponsive as well. The silver made her shut herself away. I also think she is missing Zion as much as I am missing Jaxon. They talked non stop, well that's what Cassy told me. Me and Jaxon can't hear their conversations unless they actually tell us two about them.

Jaxon

I really do miss him.

Is he looking for me? Or has he given up?

The silver has made me feel so weak over the past months. I am in the chains basically 24-7 and I can't do anything about it.

After a hour of thinking what was eventually going to happen to me, the blinding light from the open door of the room was let into the area. In walked Ruelle with a smug look on his face.

I scowled at him, who wouldn't.

I growled lowly as he walked towards me. His eyes on the chains which my wrists were embedded into; due to the force of me pulling at them.

"Now now, I was going to let you out of the chains." He said lifting his hands towards the lock. I noticed his hands were covered in gloves, protecting him from getting stung by the silver.

"If you try and attack me, you are going to be put back into the chains, wether you like it or not!" Ruelle said, opening the first lock of 5 along the chain, yes he has been prepared for this.

'Wether you like it or not'?! Yeah, I loved being chained up, to the point where I felt weak beyond relief?!

I shock my head out of the stupid thoughts I was having. I looked down to see that Ruelle had just finished opening the last lock then started to peel away at the chain.

I hissed in pain the cuff was forced out from my wrist which it was apart of due to me pulling on it.

"I will agree to let you out of these chains, to stop the weakness, on one condition." Ruelle said, getting back up and walking back away from me.

"What's the proposition." I asked, my words laced with hatred. I tried to rub my wrist slightly, but a wash of pain swept through me so I retreated my hands.

"I have an elder here, to do a ritual." Ruelle stated as a elder walked into the room, standing beside Ruelle. The confusion was written across my face. Why would he have an elder for a proposition?

"Why is there an elder here?" I questioned looking towards the older person in the room. I didn't recognise the elder.

There was about 2 elders to each pack, and they are all known to one another. They had the power to do a lot of things but I was unsure as to why he was here at this very moment.

It was nice to see another face after looking at a horrible one for the past three months.

"Well he is here to de-mate you from, Jaxon." Ruelle said and my eyes widened with shock and anger.

"Why!" I snarled back, trying to get up but I was too weak to stand.

"So, you would be mated with me. It will happen tomorrow morning, and you will oblige!" Ruelle stated, before leading the elder out of the room, slamming the door, leaving me in the darkness which I wish would just swallow me up.

•••
Hi guys,

sorry for not updating in 2 weeks, I've just started school back and I need to get into a schedule of updates.
How's everyone 2020 going so far? Comment if you like, I'd love to know if you made new year resolutions and if you are going to stick to them
(I normally don't but I think I will this year)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and remember to vote, comments and share with your peeps❤️

Byeeeeeee
-Becca🐿🐺🦔