Twenty-Nine

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

What?

My mum has two mates? But that doesn't make any sense at all. You are only supposed to have one mate, one true mate. It makes no sense.

I had been thinking about this for a couple hours before the door was opened again, the light entering the room, then being shut out again. The light was turned on, making me shut my eyes at the sudden brightness.

My eyes adjusted and I looked at Ruelle, who had just entered the room.

He stood there, us looking at each other for a couple of minutes, before I started the conversation.

"What do you mean my mum had two mates. You only have one mate, and for my mum, that was my dad." I stated, trying to sit up. It was hard due to the weakness caused by the silver digging into my skin. I couldn't sit up without pain enveloping my body.

"My dad was her first mate, the mate she was supposed to be with forever until that bitch rejected him. She got given a second chance mate, your useless father." Ruelle stated. I snarled at the fact he was calling my mother bitch and my father useless.

"Why did my mother reject your father?" I questioned. I wanted to know the story. It feels like I am gonna be here for a while so I might as well know.

"Your mother was a goddess wolf, one created by the moon goddess to balance out the power between male and female. It has been said that if a goddess wolf was to mate with a powerful Alpha, a very powerful wolf would be born of them mating." Ruelle said, my mouth wide open when he said my mum was a goddess wolf.

Did my dad know? If he did, why did he not tell me?

"He wanted it, he wanted a powerful pup. When he found out that your mother was his mate, he was over the moon. He could have finally got what he wanted. But she obviously saw beyond his adoration for her. He rejected her due to him wanting power. But I don't blame him for wanting power, I want to do the same." Ruelle said looking at me, walking closer to me.

"What do you mean, you want to do the same. How?" I exclaimed, trying to back away as much as I can, but I couldn't, I was chained. I pulled on the chains but the sliver digger further into the cuts that were put there due to the chains. I let go of the chains out of pain, and avoided his eye.

"What I mean is, I will repeat his unsuccessful project. Because you Alexia Sommers, are a goddess wolf. I will finish what he started, with permission of course." He stated mischievously, with a smirk, before turning around and exiting the room. Leaving me in the dark, not knowing when my problems will come.

Oh Jaxon, please say you are looking.

•••

Jaxon's P.O.V

I had been going out of my mind thinking about where she had gone. Had she ran away? Had she been taken?

I had contacted every pack I have connections with. Nothing came back expect a suspicious car travelling on the borders of some packs. We are getting ready to track it but it is just the time and supplies that we need.

Zion was also very angry, angry at himself mostly, like I was. He was angry at himself because he didn't protect his mate. He tried to reach out to Cassy but her signal was blocked. Was she drugged? Weak because of silver in her system?

I had nearly tore up every room in our floor of the pack house except our room. Her scent still lingered in the room from when she was there a week ago.

It has been a week, a long, painful week for me, Zion and the whole pack. They were all affected by this. Wanting to know who would do such a gruesome and horrible thing to their Luna.

I walked towards the flatten out settlement that a house was going to be built on.

Our house.

I was going to surprise her once the structure of the house was intact. This was going to be our home.

I just want her in my arms again. Her scent is fading day by day and I become more angrier by the second. Caleb and Layla had been a great help, even though Layla is going through as much pain as me at the moment. Her best friend either escaped or was kidnapped.

Layla was keen on that Lex was kidnapped. Apparently she had talked to Layla about how much she adored and loved me. Thinking that she wouldn't have ran away if she loved me and the pack that much.

But who would have kidnapped her. She has never done anything in her life to hurt another.

I walked back toward the pack house to see a letter placed upon the door matt. I picked it up, then walked inside the pack house. It was empty due to everyone either going to school, or going to work. I heard a few footsteps but I knew they would keep out of my way. That was what most of the pack had been doing for the past week.

I opened the letter, addressed to me and read the letter.

~~
So I must be speaking to the infamous Alpha Jaxon.

If you want to know, I have your precious mate. She really is a beauty isn't she.

I can't believe it's been a week and you haven't made a move to try and rescue her, well you haven't even come close to me yet. Do you really care about your precious mate, or is it all an act.

It was nice talking to you, well through a piece of paper anyways.

Have a not so happy life, I mean, I'll have my fun with your so precious Lex here.

-Ruelle,
There you go, I gave you my name, may be a hint.
~~

I snarled at how sarcastic he was being about this situation.

Ruelle?

The name sounds familiar but I don't know where from.

It feels like we had met once before.

•••
Hola peeps,

How are you alll, merry Christmas, happy Hanukah and happy new year to you all.
What are your new year resolutions for 2020?
Mine was decided by my friend, to successfully watch all the marvel movies😂
(edited: I have watched basically all the avengers ones😂, The Cap trilogy is my favourite😂)
let's hope I can do it! (Edited:You did Hun😂)
Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Remember to comment, vote and share with friends and family if you want to❤️

Byeeeee
-Becca🐺🦔🐿