-Save Him-

__

__

"Okay." Vernon said and put his hand to his face. He rubbed his eyes that stung and throbbed.

"We'll give you some time with your lover Vernon." Joshua said. He put his hand on Vernon's shoulder before he and the rest of Vernon's friends retreated back downstairs.

Vernon sighed. His chest felt as though a small and almost unnoticeable amount of weight had been lifted. But still it was heavy. Heavier than it should be.

Vernon felt better now that he knew that Seungkwan was pregnant and he was up and healthy again. But he was still worried. Although Joshua said all that about the baby being protected from harm. Why did Seungkwan bleed like that upon arriving.

He was ill for a good few days as well. He only just woke up now. He had no answers to that. Joshua left him to assume Seungkwan was all better but Vernon had doubt that he was surely not.

Not only that but there were many complications now that they knew about Seungkwan. Vernon was not sure whether the boys revealing their true nature was to assure him that Seungkwan was accepted or for some other reason. They didn't specify.

They were still here. They will be here for a while and Vernon could always ask them. But not now. Vernon had enough information for today. He felt ill. He felt that if he consumed any more than this he might go mad.

Now all he needed in this moment was. "Seungkwan."

Vernon let his arms rest at his sides. He squeezed his hands in a fist. He felt nervous for some reason. Maybe it was because they left off at a bad moment.

"How could I do that." Vernon mumbled. He remembered how he smacked him and caused the boy to tumble. "No. How could I do any of what I did."

Vernon's squeezed harder. He tried to block out all the nasty, horrible, and awfully dreadful memories. Vernon felt like his world was trembling. Falling apart.

"I'm fucking scared of you, I'm scared of you, you fucking bastard!"

"Fuck you Vernon, really fuck you!"

"I'm sorry..." Vernon said. He put his hand to his ears. He tried to block out Seungkwan's cry.

"I never betrayed you. Never. I would never hurt you. I would never. I love you I said, I love you. Why can't you understand!"

"I know."  Vernon said. He felt his eyes start to burn.

"I only killed him because he sent me there, I know you loved him but how could you love him more than me? You said you cared only about me so why do you hate me for it? "

"You're right." Vernon said. He fell to the floor. He pushed his head to the ground. "You're right... it's my fault... it's all my fault..."