-Empty Space-

"Please carry the other one," Eunwoo ordered Klaus standing outside the door, as he walked out with Minghao in his arms and a dirtied Junhui following behind him.

Klaus looked down at Junhui, his mouth curled into a smile, watching the way Junhui glared up at him.

"I'd rather walk," Junhui stated walking forward, but coming to a halt when Eunwoo stopped in his tracks suddenly and turned to him.

"Let the Celus carry you, you're too weak to be walking through the white roses outside the castle," Eunwoo stated looking over to Klaus, nodding towards him to help Junhui up.

Klaus walked over and pushed his hands beneath Junhui's legs and let his hand secure his back before lifting him up bridal style.

Junhui frowned being picked up by such filth, having already know of all the rumors of the creatures that drain the blood of anything it can get it's teeth into, and make contracts with humans to appease their undying hunger.

Junhui detest the creatures that depend on lower beings to live, and this Celus was nothing more than just that.

Just as his prince, that he will kill for disgracing the name of the King. 

Junhui shook away those thoughts, knowing that if the Siren found out about his ill feelings towards the Kings son, he would be slaughter and never be able to return to the kingdom.

Then there was Minghao, bleeding out by the second, by the time they make it to the castle he would be healed by the Emadose blood and able to confess to all of his sins against the Crown.

Then there would be no stopping Minghao from being slaughtered.

-

"I want my Fiancee," Moonbin groaned into the pillows.

For so long I've waited for him, yet here I am alone in this disgusting tiny peasant-like room...

What have I done to deserve this...

Seungkwan... I want you...

Moonbin pushed the pillow down with a pout, "I'll go see him."

Moonbin got up from the bed, and placed the pillow back in its rightful place before walking over to the tall body mirror at the other side of the room and fixing his hair carefully.

He then smiled brightly into the mirror, checking to see if there was anything stuck in-between, when there was nothing in sight he then pushed his hand up to his mouth breathing into his palms then sniffing to see if his breath smelled.

"Nothing..." Moonbin spoke softly, and then smiled into the mirror one more time, before leaning over to the desk beside the mirror and grabbing Vernon's cologne, taking a sniff of the bottle, "Hm... a bit cheap but whatever."

Moonbin sprayed a bit into his mouth before coughing up a storm, "G-gross!"

Then he straighten his back again, fixed his hair a second time and smiled sweetly into the mirror once more. 

"Okay," Moonbin mumbled to himself.

Moonbin walked towards the door, and reached towards the handle but immediedatly he pulled his hand back, his cheeks turning a vibrant red, "Calm down Moonbin... you only waited about 7 years to see him again, no big deal..."

The thought of Seungkwan when he first laid eyes onto him today made his heart beat crazily out of his chest, he really thought he was going to die.

Then the scene of him saying he loved him popped up and Moonbin almost melted from embarrassment.

Moonbin groaned falling to the ground holding the back of his head with his hands, his face completely flushed out.