-Cherry Pie-

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO LUSTFUL INNOCENCE. Since ppl still get confused about it.

-

Scraping and squeezing the wrists, making the pale sparkling skin turn cherry red.

The irritating clank, and drag of metal chains.

This left the creature to droop its head down to the side, clicking his tongue off the roof of his mouth.

The ever lasting taste of venom swishing around every corner of his mouth.

A simple swallow down, the sting of it gliding down his sore throat.

Click.

The beautiful door decorated in flowers, the pretties flowers in the country, opens to present the delightful light of outside.

Shinning directly at his flawless shimmering skin, the creature tilts his head in amusement at who has come to visit his big elegant white room.

The elegance of the room lied with the bed. The beautiful bed at the back of the room, surrounded by the same beautiful flowers that garnished the door.

The bed was big in size, and the comforters looked soft enough to sink you in and trap you in complete and utter warmth. The pillows were the same, thick with a smooth surface you can't help but what to dive into.

But that wasn't important, what was important was the boy standing at the doorway, eyes like fire peering down the room.

"What brings you here?" The raspy voice of he who would stayed chained to the bed, spoke faintly.

"Just came to check on you," The boy tilted his head, his mask blocked out the scent of the beautiful blooming white roses at his feet.

"L..lucky me..." The creatures head dropped, the stiffness in his nose, blocked the toxic air out, but his throat was just getting tighter by the second.

"Okay, I think that's enough," The boy waved his hands, and two men walked out from behind him taking the shafts off the creatures wrist, before one of them picked up the limp body.

The two men brought him to the boy, presenting his face dripping of warm sweat.

"Huh," he lifted the droopy head up, examining the shut sinking eyelids, and ghost white skin, "I guess he didn't like the room I designed for him...too bad, I put my heart into it."

"Where do you want us to put him Mylord?" The man holding him asked.

"Put him in my room," Vernon smiled, "He likes it better in there anyways."

"Isn't that right Seungkwan?"

-

"mm..." Seungkwan blinks a few times gaining his consciousness back.

His eyes scatter around his surroundings for a moment. A fluorescent red light illuminates from beside him, creating an affect where it looks as if the room is glowing in the color.

"N..no," Seungkwan grabbed the thick blanket beneath him, pulling it up and over his head, isolating him in darkness.

He feels his lip begin to quiver and he bites it as hard as he can, allowing the thin watery liquid drip from between his teeth and lips.

It's okay. Breath, breath, breath, breath, bre-

"My queen~" Seungkwan jumps, his heart leaped in his chest.

"Are you hiding from me?"

Seungkwan pushed his knees up, securing them with his hands. He forcefully closed his eyes, they were so tightly shut, that bright light and fuzz floated around the corners of the darkness.