-Love Like Crazy-

Vernon tilted his head upwards slightly, and to the side as he examined the red bite mark throbbing at the back of Seungkwans pale neck.

"The vampire bit you I see," Vernon brushed his thumb over the teeth dents.

Every time Vernon was to touch it, even at the slightest, Seungkwan would quiver in pleasure, as if the whole sensual feeling came from the pitiful bite.

"Now, did you provoke him into this or did he decide to take advantage of you," Vernon pressed down on the mark, making Seungkwan cry out.

"Ahh~" Seungkwans toes curled, "Touch me more~"

"You want me to touch you?" Vernon shook his head, letting out a soft chuckle, "that sure is rich coming from you."

He leaned down, so that the hairs on his nose could be felt on the rim of Seungkwans ear, "Is this really what you want, or are you truly dying to have this feeling end?"

Vernon traced his hand down Seungkwans dripping back, sending it's way to the plump hills of Seungkwans ass.

"If you tell me you want it to stop, I'll get the vampire to heal you and I'll punish him for this," Vernon whispered, rubbing his left cheek in a gentle circle, "But if you ask me to touch you again, I won't give you mercy and later you'll have to suffer for your actions, I won't ask for your side of the story."

Seungkwan heard it, he heard every word Vernon was slurring out, yet he couldn't say what he wanted. It was almost impossible, it was like being on a drug. A drug that made it almost impossible to think about anything but the blissful feeling of lust over taking his body.

"mm..mm," Seungkwan bit his lip, he didn't want to let it out.

"I know, I know," Vernon cooed softly in Seungkwans ear, "It must be so hard to talk, perhaps I'm being too mean asking for an answer while you're like this."

Vernon snickered, as his finger slipped down Seungkwans lovely cheeks, making their way to the boys pretty little entrance.

He stuck a finger in, making Seungkwan let out a hitched moan.

"Com'on let me hear it," Vernon taunted, his lips still so close to Seungkwans ear, "What do you want, do you want me to stop?"

He... he knows I can't say it...

Seungkwan turned his head, to Vernon, showing how flushed he was and how much tears had formed into the corner of his eyes. Tears that were caused by both fear and satisfaction.

Vernon's eyes stayed locked onto his fiancee's, now he saw it. In Seungkwan's eyes it told him everything he needed to know yet what came out of his lips next didn't match the stare one bit. But Vernon wasn't going to say anything about it.

"T-touch me," Seungkwan said, closing his eyes, letting the tears filling his eyes fall.

Vernon smirked, "That's what I thought."

-

"Ah," Seungkwan moaned, feeling Vernons member only start to get bigger as it was getting pushed into him.

Vernon placed his hand onto Seungkwan waist, holding it secure as he went further in, making Seungkwan push his mess of a face down into the white wet sheets as he lifted his ass up more for better access to his sweet spot.

"Its going farther in then those other times," Vernon mocked as he pushed his throbbing length further into Seungkwans thick dripping ass, "it's like you're just eating me up."

The sweet scent of roses filled the room, making the room a hotbox of lust.

The smell not only made Seungkwan shiver and leak his self lubricant further down his pale shaky legs, but it also flushed Vernon out and turned him into a sex addicted beast.