-Trusting Eyes-

This is the day after 'Sweet Dreams' chapter.

-

 "This isn't going to work," Moonbin mumbled to himself, sitting in a thinking position, his legs crossed, as he thought about what he could possibly do to get the process of Seungkwan leaving Vernon, to happen faster.

"Yes it seems so, we might have to wait a few more days until he wakes," Eunwoo said looking over Minghao's sleeping face. 

"Not that," Moonbin sighed getting up from the chair, before running his hands through his hair, "I meant, making Seungkwan leave that imbecile."

"Oh," Eunwoo furrowed his eyebrows before getting up from the ground, and turning to face his prince, "Maybe it's time to use what we're good at."

Moonbin turned his head up to Eunwoo, his eyebrows raised, curious on what Eunwoo was implying, "Go on."

"Well," Eunwoo adjusted his sleeves, and gave Moonbin an angel like smile, that was everything but angelic, "We are Sirens and so that means we have access to the minds of others with just a simple song, a simple distortion of memories should do the trick."

Moonbin rolled his eyes, "What, you don't think I've thought of that method, if you think erasing their memories of each other is going to work, it will not."

 "Well, I was easily able to erase those fairies minds in a snap," Eunwoo said, snapping his fingers.

"That's what I'm saying, they met us for less than a few minutes so taking memories like that is simple, baby food," Moonbin explained.

Moonbin got out of the wooden chair he was leaning back in and walked over to Minghao, placing his hand on his coconut brown head top, "The mind is easy to manipulate yes, but it only works for so long, and replacing large amounts of memories with new ones is far too hard."

"Plus there's the situation with feelings, those four, the fairies and their butlers, they held no emotional link to us," Moonbin mumbled poking at the swirl at the middle of Minghao's head, "Thus making it easy to erase us from their brains, unfortunately for us, both Seungkwan and that human boy hold immense feelings towards each other, that creates that link of attachment to those special memories they have together."

"Of course, it's easy for us to travel into their minds, but changing everything is almost impossible at this point, and if we were able to, eventually my little Alucamous would sense somethings missing, unlock those memories and kill himself before I'll have the chance to do anything."

Moonbin frowned, as he started to poke at the bloody bandage on the boy's neck, "Which would of made all of this a waste of time."

Moonbin just stared blankly at the bandages, thinking they should probably change them.

"Young master, I believe you forgot one small detail," Eunwoo spoke up again, a wicked smile now plastered his face.

Moonbin tilted his head up at Eunwoo, enticed by the boys evil smirk, "That is?"

"We also have the power to create illusions," Eunwoo reminded him, "I mean how else were we able to guide ships our way back in the day, I mean not all of us are blessed with amazing looks."

"Plus, I believe you have a bit of knowledge that could help our case no?" Eunwoo asked, and Moonbin's eyes widened.

"Oh my siren," A plan lit a match in Moonbin's mind and his eyes sparked like fireworks, "I know what we need to do now."

-

Seungkwan rubbed his eyes, before blinking them open and shut, his eyes dilated trying to focus on the ceiling on top of him.