-Broken Heart-

"Chan!" Jeonghan gasped, the boy looked like he was about to faint, but Seungcheol kept him up and stable.

"Q-quickly, we have to save him!" Joshua shouted, he pushed around the group of boys and ran in.

Soon all of the boys came scattering into the room. Joshua who had reached Chan first pushed his lips onto his. Hoping his healing power would be enough to sustain him for a moment.

Jeonghan and Jihoon quickly got to their side and  Jihoon decided that rebuilding a heart within his body would take to long It'd be better to restore the one that was already torn.

They needed to be quick. Chan's soul could be sucked from his body before they had a chance to mend everything back.

So Jihoon speedily grabbed the heart from the floor and shoved it back into Chan's paling body. "Come Jeonghan, help me!"

Jeonghan with tears rushing down his eyes, placed his hands over Jihoon's , that were placed over Chan's chest, and the two of them began to repair and shift everything into its rightful place in the boys body.

They felt they wouldn't stop until they could feel the pumping and beating of Chan's heart again.

Mingyu on the other hand had grabbed Klaus from behind and was pulling him back with his full strength. If it was a fight between Mingyu and Klaus, Mingyu had the strength no other being could match.

The rest of the boys surrounded the scene, watching everything in anxious shock.

After a few minutes Joshua lifted up from Chan's lips and he leaned back. Jeonghan with tears running down his eyes, lifted his hand from Jihoon's. While Jihoon kept his hands down on the place.

He kept it down. His hands shaking.

"No," Jihoon whispered, "No. No. No."

"His souls not gone yet. It's still there!" Jihoon yelled.

"Why is it not mending! Why! Why! Why!" Jihoon screamed. He pushed down on Chan's chest. As though resuscitation would do a thing now.

Vernon got up from his chair. The sound of the chair legs scratching off the floor, filled the silently weeping room.

"Blood... Emadose blood..." Vernon mumbled. His eyes shaking.

"Here!"

Everyone turned their head toward the door. Their eyes widened seeing Junhui running into the room with a big glass jar in his hands. It seemed the older boy had seen the scene and had a reaction faster than they did.

Junhui had run into the next room where he saw Klaus hide the jars and grabbed one and came rushing back as fast as he could.

Junhui quickly fell to his knees and twisted open the jar. The room filled with the rotten smell and everyone that wasn't human could sense what it was.

"Wait, can you really use that?" Joshua said. His eyes wide and body trembling at the wicked substance. "That comes from a rotten creature... What if it has dire consequences..."

"Is there any other way?" Junhui said. He sighed and scooped the liquid in his hands.

Joshua stayed silent.