-Sinful Venom-

"Welcome back My Lord, your fried shrimps are finished, would you like to have them now, or would you prefer it if we bring it up to you?"

"Oh no need, I'll take them up with me myself."

"Yes My Lord, please follow me to the kitchen."

. . . 

Seungkwan and Klaus looked at each other, both their eyes shook with fear.

"W-what do I do!" Seungkwan cried, "He'll be up any moment!"

"W-well there shouldn't be any problem," Klaus panicked, "Aren't you and My Lord familiar with these things?"

Seungkwan closed his eyes and shook his head, "Y-yes b-but no!"

Klaus tilted his head to the side, confused at what he meant by that, "Pardon, your highness I don't think I'm getting what you mean by that."

"I can't do it," Seungkwan cried grabbing onto Klaus's sleeve, "I hate it the most, so please help me get rid of it before he forces me to!"

Klaus rubbed his temples, he knew he had to do something especially because he's the one who triggered it.

He rubbed them until he got, an unbelievably decent idea.

"Ok I know!" Klaus grabbed Seungkwan by the wrist and pulled him in, he then pushed Seungkwans head down, looking at the back of his neck.

"I'll bite you here, the venom will be effective until I heal it so all you need to do is make sure My Lord doesn't see it when you do it," Klaus said and lent down.

Seungkwan nodded, as to give Klaus consent and like that Klaus bit into the back of Seungkwans neck, marking him.

"Ahn~" Seungkwan drooped onto Klaus feeling himself melt.

As soon as Seungkwan started to rub his head onto Klaus's thigh, the butler pushed him off and walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

- A few moments later-

Vernon walked up the stairs, he held the plate of fried shrimps in one hand as he held a box with his other one.

Anyone could tell that the boy was in a good mood, seeing how his smile was bright and his aura was glowing with energy.

When Vernon reached the end of the hall were his room was, Klaus was standing outside, smiling, ready to greet him.

"Hello My Lord," Klaus smiled

"Hello," Vernon looked Klaus up and down, "So, how was he?"

Klaus chuckled, "He was very well today, he had much fun walking around and exploring the place, and it seems you already know about his choice of food today."

Vernon's mouth curled into a slanted smile, "Is that all he did today, nothing else?"

"Well, I'm not sure, he's been in the room for a while now and hasn't allowed me in," Klaus lied through his teeth.

Hearing that shaken Vernon a bit, he specifically gave orders to watch Seungkwans every move, he did not give him permission to allow Seungkwan space alone. 

Especially because Seungkwan was a case on his own, the windows were barred so it wasn't like Seungkwan could jump out the windows or escape, but there were plenty of things he could kill Vernon or himself with in there, and that was a main reason for Seungkwan being watched 24/7.

"Your job is to follow him, and be with him at all times," Vernon glared and pushed through Klaus, and through the door to look in.

But as soon as Vernon walked in, he regretted saying that.