-A Flower Bloomed-

BIG TRIGGER WARNING! If squeamish or easily triggered do NOT read further. ⚠️

-

"What?" 

Vernon hid his gaped mouth with his shaking hands.

Seungkwan fell back on the steamy wall behind him, the heat from the hot bath water was starting to make his blood boil and his body temperature rise to an unsettling high. 

The Asmo pushed his hand to his head, feeling his mind go blank a few times and his vision go blurry ten more times. 

"Pregnant," Vernon mumbled as he lifted himself up from the foggy bath water.

The human stepped out of the tub and held his arms out, catching a drowsy Seungkwan.

Vernon lifted Seungkwan up bridal style and carried the boys wet dripping body back into his cool bedroom, placing him down on the uncovered mattress. 

Vernon sat down beside him, pushing his face into his soaking hands, "Wow Seungkwan, I didn't know..."

Seungkwan scrunched his eyes, gaining focus again, the poor boy didn't want to pass out right now, this was the moment he's been waiting for.

It took him so long to realize it before and even longer to accept it, and he never thought he'd tell Vernon.

He was just so afraid, so broken, so alone.

So right now, this reaction and the words that will leave Vernons lips, will be the words that he will cling onto for as long as he shall live.

The words that will give him life again.

Release him from this unsettling, and unbearable feeling deep within him.

He NEEDED this.

"Vernon..." Seungkwan slowly reached for Vernons arm.

But instantly his comforting hand was rejected by a slap.

"I didn't know."

Vernon got up from the bed and used his hand that was covering his face to slick his damp hair back, "I didn't know you would go as far as to lie about something like that."

Huh? Seungkwan felt his breath leave his body, and his heart drop to his stomach. ...Lie?

Vernon pushed his hands together, a fat smile forming on his smug face, "You really are fucking crazy to use something like that to gain pity!"

What no... that's not-

"Ah," Vernon pushed his hand to his chest, "You got me for a second though, it really felt like my heart shook in my chest."

Seungkwan lifted himself up, his bottom lips quivered and he felt his eyes start to form thick tears of unbearable agony. 

"Oh, now you're going to cry right?" Vernon snickered as he just walked back into the bathroom to get a towel, "Go on ahead and do whatever the fuck you want you abomination, your tears won't make the room any wetter than it already is."

Seungkwan couldn't breath... he really couldn't.

The pain, it didn't just hurt mentally it hurt him physically, his heart felt like it was being bashed over and over again, and his lungs felt like they were being squeezed and tightening with each inhale Vernon took to his reckless speech.

"An Asmo pregnant, fucking hilarious," Vernon mocked from the other room, "If anything it's not my fucking child."

"No!" Seungkwan fell to the ground, he burst into a fit of cries, "No, no, no, no, no!"

He couldn't believe it. Vernon wouldn't say that. He just wouldn't!

Just like how Seungkwan wouldn't lie about something like that, he wouldn't even dream of it.

To think that Vernon would think that, or even say that made Seungkwan go insane, and the fact that he did, made him want to die.

"I-I wouldn't..." Seungkwan hiccuped, his throat felt like there was a big thump just stuck in the middle.

Come back.

Seungkwan reached out to the bathroom door.

Please come back...

Don't leave me...

I don't want to be alone anymore!

I'm scared!

Seungkwan closed his eyes and pushed his face against the sheets on the floor.

Seungkwan was out of control, salted tears and snot stained his messy face.

His cries had become silent and sounded as if he was just sucking in air. 

Flashes of it came running back in an instant.

The thick and slimy feel of blood dripping down his pasty leg, follow by a lump. 

A red lump with a heart, a beautiful heart, that once beat.

A lump that wasn't just a lump.

Seungkwan pushed his head to the ground, letting out an even louder scream, all the pain stored up in him pouring out like a waterfall of sorrow.

It wasn't just a lump.

My baby..

My baby.

My baby

"My baby!' Seungkwan cried finally accepting the beautiful little lump, that was being harshly mopped away as if it was nothing, "My baby!"

Seungkwan pushed his hand to his stomach, crying into the sheets stuffed in his face, "M-my... my ba...baby.."

-

"Seungkwan."

"...Seungkwan?"

Seungkwan shot his eyes open looking down at Vernon that sat in the tub waiting for a reply on his previous question.

"So... you going to tell me or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot all day?" Vernon complained.

"I..." Seungkwan pushed his hand to the wall beside him, feeling his legs begin to tremble.

He slowly let himself fall back into the safety of the tub, "I was just being dramatic."

Vernon snapped his fingers, "Hah, knew it."

"Mhm..." Seungkwan pushed his legs to his chest securing them with his arms.

I'll never say it.

I'll never tell him.

I'm too terrified to destory it.

The beautiful image.
The beautiful image of Vernon.
My first love.

I'm sorry my child... 
My second love.
I'm sorry..

I'm sorry for being so pathetic.
So weak.
So small.

I couldn't protect you.

I'm an abomination.

For that I'm sorry.

For that, I'll never be happy.
I'll forever live with that guilt, and that pain, I promise, I'll take my punishment.

So please... please...

Forgive me.