-Christmas Day pt.2-

- Not edited, but when is it ever? -

"So who did you invite?" Seungkwan asked pushing his hands behind his back, certain he could guess who without having to ask.

"I invited my friends, some relatives and fellow associates," Vernon said, taking Seungkwan's hands in his. 

"Relatives?" Seungkwan tilted his head confused.

"Yeah relatives, you know like grandfathers, grandmothers, uncles, aunties and cousins," Vernon said, and Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows. 

"I had a grandfather and a grandmother," Seungkwan told him, before coming to a complete stop when Vernon did.

Vernon turned to him confused, "What do you mean, how can you not have anymore relatives then that, what, do you guys eat your other children or some shit."

"What no," Seungkwan laughed, "You can't have more than one child silly."

Vernon's eyes looked like they were going to roll out of his head, "What the hell, why?"

"Alucamous only produce one egg..." Seungkwan mumbled quietly, "only one heir."

"Wow then I guess your blood line is about over now, huh?" Vernon chuckled. 

What?

Seungkwan's heart pounded loudly in his chest.

What does he mean?

Thump

Does he know something?

Thump

Thump

Did Moonbin tell him?

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

W-why would he tell him.

No-

"Seungkwan."

"Yes?" Seungkwan looked up at Vernon, his eyes trembled back and forth, his hands sweaty, his whole body tightening up. 

"Sorry did I upset you?" Vernon asked, and Seungkwan was silent, "I guess it was wrong of me to say that considering you had no control of the situation."

"Vernon I was going to tell you earlier I just-" 

"You just what, forgot you're a boy?" Vernon snickered, pinching his cheek softly, before starting to walk down the hall again, "Seungkwan it's fine, I know boys can't get pregnant."

"W-what?" Seungkwan watched Vernon walk down the hall casually.

"I said it's fine if you can't produce an egg or whatever," Vernon chirped, "Like if you were a girl, that would be quite bothersome, always having to worry about that."

"Hm?" Vernon chuckled and twirled around to look at his muddled little fiancee, "Seungkwan you okay?"

Seungkwan teared up, pushing his hand to his mouth. 

"W-why are you crying?" Vernon asked, rushing to his lovers side pulling him in by the shoulders, "are you upset I said that, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way, truly."

He pulled Seungkwan back, and looked him in the eyes, "It's just the thought of having a child is scary, especially because things aren't very good right now, too much distractions, dangers, and problems, not an environment for a baby."