-So Good-

Singing spread the castle, filling the empty halls, and blank rooms, with a sweet subtle voice.

The song was sad, but was so soothing that it couldn't count as a cry for help.

"Enough," The king demanded, waving his hand.

Seungkwan pushed his head down, silencing himself.

"Come here," Vernon ordered, and Seungkwan obeyed making his way to the kings bed side.

Vernon glanced at Seungkwan that sat on the side of the bed; opposite of him, his eyes closed.

He smirked, "Closer."

Seungkwan blinked, looking up at Vernon, the lamp reflected a red light on the surface of his face; he looked away.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Vernon spoke firm.

Seungkwan didn't want to make Vernon repeat himself, he really didn't but... he couldn't move.

It was like his whole body just stopped, "I'm sorry.." Seungkwan mumbled, closing his eyes.

Vernon nodded and pushed his hand to the side shutting the lamp off, the red flashed a few times then disappeared, the effect of surrounding crimson gone.

"One more time, just this last," Vernon reached out and grabbed Seungkwans trembling hand, "Come to me, my love."

Seungkwan followed the pull at his hand, until he was met with the warmness of skin.

Seungkwan opened his eyes, looking down at Vernon, who looked back up at him.

"Scared?" Vernon asked, watching the way Seungkwans eyes shook, and his hands quivered.

Vernon let go of Seungkwans hand, moving it to his thigh, giving him a small tap; notifying Seungkwan to do something, only he would know.

Seungkwan slowly pushed his leg over Vernon, getting himself positioned on his knees; he then slowly sat down, directly on Vernons stomach.

Vernon chuckled, closing his eyes, "You're so light... how long has it been since you've eaten?"

Seungkwan looked away, You know how long.

"Not in the mood to talk I see," Vernon snickered, as he hands traced to the boys stomach; steadily he pushed his hands under his shirt, "It's too bad, your voice is mesmerizing."

Seungkwan flinched when he felt Vernons hands travel further up his shirt, reaching his chest, "When you sing... it feels like you're luring me in and trapping me within your grasp."

When I sing? Seungkwan snickered, thinking about it, "What am I, a fucking siren?"

Seungkwan gasp, slapping his hand over his mouth, "I-I didn't-"

"No!" Vernon interrupt him with a loud laughter, "This is perfect, there's my Boo!"

Vernon quickly pulled his hand out from under Seungkwans shirt and grabbed the boys hands in glee, "Come on darling, tell me what you truly think, say it, say what you want!"

Seungkwan shook his head, no he wasn't going to do what Vernon wanted, he wasn't going to give Vernon a reason to punish him.

"Tell me how much you hate me," Vernon griped Seungkwans small hand, "Tell me you want me dead, that you want to kill me!"

"N-no!" Seungkwan tried his hardest to pull his hands away from Vernons hard grip, "I don't want to hurt you!"

"Yes you do!" Vernon snickered as he pushed Seungkwans hands in, making the boy fall forward, and closer to his masters face, "I bet if you had the chance you would!"