-Let It All Out Love-

"Cure me?"  Seungkwan mumbled leaning up, placing his hands on Vernon's thigh, his head tilted at the purple bottle dangling in the boy's larger hand.

"Yes, remember a month ago or so, Joshua suggests we- awe, right you were sleeping weren't you," Vernon shook his head with a chuckle as he swiped the bottle up and twisted the lid.

"Well, go on Vernon, tell me what's the matter," Seungkwan pouted, tilting his head as he leaned back again and placed his hands in his lap, "I-is there something seriously wrong with me?"

Seungkwan pushed his hands to his face, he pulled at his cheeks, "Awe it must be something terrible, I knew it, these past few weeks have been so challenging."

"What with my constant cravings, I can't deny I've gained quite a bit of weight, and then all these hidden desires..." Seungkwan bit his lip nervously, "is it my last days on this earth that urge me to take in the pleasure of life itself, right before I meet my ends."

"Not to mention I've been vomiting every other day, oh lord," Seungkwan pushed his hand to his mouth feeling faint, "I'm dying aren't I!"

Vernon furrowed his eyebrows at Seungkwan that was spilling out into a fit of blabber, "Okay, now calm down, you are not dying."

If you were, I'd have murdered the person responsible by now.

Vernon wrapped his arms around the smaller and pulled him close with a small chuckle, "My boo, no you are not dying, not on my watch."

"Then what's wrong Vernon!" Seungkwan cried, grabbing onto his fiance's sleeve with pouting eyes.

"Nothing to worry yourself with, now come, take this," Vernon turned around and placed the opening of the bottle to the boy's quivering lips.

Seungkwan sulked and took the bottle into his hands, before glancing back at Vernon with anxious eyes, "W-what is it Vernon..."

"Something that will help you," Vernon told, as he waved his hand signaling Seungkwan to hurry up and drink the mysterious liquid.

"Are you sure Vernon, I don't want something scary to happen, this won't hurt- it won't hurt me will it?" Seungkwan asked, taking Vernon's hand in his, his eyes were big and shaking.

Vernon clenched Seungkwan's hand in his. He was a bit surprised at how incredibly serious Seungkwan was about the potion. Not that it concerned him when he made him take all the other simple medication, all of a sudden now the boy is increasingly worried.

The boy was so nervous, that even his hands were sweating and trembling in Vernon's. 

"Joshua said he'd never hurt you, I trust him and so should you, the potion is for your own survival, if what he believes is wrong, it will help cure it quickly so it is fine, you're safe," Vernon said with a reassuring smile, "You want to get better don't you?"

Seungkwan looked at Vernon with droopy eyes, his mouth slightly slanted, "I want to but... I don't want there to be any chance that..."

"Everything will be okay," Vernon smiled taking Seungkwan's anxiously quivering hand to his lips, giving it a small peck, "No matter what, as long as we have each other, everything will be alright so... trust me and take it."

I have no choice, do I? Seungkwan's eyes sank into a pit of darkness as he stared emotionlessly at the boy smiling at him with warm hazel eyes.

Seungkwan knew that well enough, that even if he refused at this point, the potion would be forced down his throat eventually. 

To say Vernon had gotten better would be a misconception. Vernon's generosity was a privilege.

Yes, although he was far more patient, and kind to the very end. Behind those soft eyes, there was a loud bark.