-Sweet Dreams-

"V-Vernon... h-hurts," Seungkwan sniffled, the last of his bubbly tears drop down from his glossy eyes.

Vernon pushed his head up from Seungkwan's throbbing chest, he placed his hand on the boys soft cheeks and rubbed the few tears from the boys red face, "I'll leave it alone now, I'm sorry."

Seungkwan closed his eyes nodding, accepting Vernon's rare apology. The boy still on guard, in case Vernon's apologetic gentle mood was limited. 

Vernon kissed Seungkwan on his forehead then got up from the bed, "Come let's shower, then we can go see a healer and get some ointment for your pain."

Seungkwan looked up at Vernon questionably, he didn't know whether Vernon was setting him up to be let down, or if he was being honest about wanting him to feel better. But either way he knew he needed to obey Vernon's demand.

Seungkwan weakly grabbed one of the wooden bed post, and struggled visibly to help himself up, his hips and ass hurting every time he slipped forward even the slightest, causing him to let out small whimper. 

Vernon noticed Seungkwan's struggle and walked over to the small boy, and took him by the hand gently, "Right, it was wrong of me to do that, I just-"

"Shh," Seungkwan placed his finger on Vernon's lips, silencing the moping boy, "I'm fine with whatever you do to me Vernon."

Seungkwan got it now, looking into the boys walnut brown eyes, somehow it seemed genuine the way Vernon looked at him with concern. Though concern for what. Seungkwan wasn't going to be stupid and believe all his worries were entirely on him.

Sure Vernon made a scene moments ago, purely out of jealously, fear and rage, and although his sobbing mess of need was made vocal. Seungkwan wasn't going to let himself be tricked too soon, that this was all about him. 

Vernon was always changing, and he had always been quite unpredictable. Even before this whole mess. It was just Seungkwan that made the boldest of actions. The tables have indeed turn, but Seungkwan wasn't stupid, and he wasn't going to allow himself to slip back into the way he was before, shaking in fear of Vernon's harsh actions.

He's going to embrace pain, and not allow this act of gentle love distract him from his state of mind. 

There is pain, sacrifice and hate that comes with passion, and love is passion. 

Vernon and Seungkwan walked into the bathroom together slowly, Seungkwan held tightly onto Vernon's shoulder to help himself walk in the most comforting way he could. 

As they made it to the tub, Vernon was quick to help Seungkwan in, and into a sitting position. Then he crouched down and gave Seungkwan a wondrous stare, that made the creature blush.

"W-what is it?" Seungkwan asked in a shy tone.

"Well, we haven't bathed together in a while, and I don't think it's possible for you to stand... so a bath might be better don't you agree?" Vernon asked Seungkwan.

Seungkwan nodded in agreement, not that the boy planned to object to anything Vernon was to suggest anyways, it wasn't something he could get away with safely.

Vernon chuckled, as he put his hand on the gold handle for the bath, "Tell me Seungkwan."

This is it... the turning point, Seungkwan thought to himself as he looked up at Vernon, trying to look as okay as possible, "Yes?"

"Do you not believe a word coming from my mouth?" He asked, the same smile he used to chuckle with stayed glued to his pretty face.

"I-I do," Seungkwan stuttered on his words, and felt an ache in his chest, knowing that the stutter would ruin everything.

"It's fine if you don't," Vernon looked away as he turned the handle, the water pouring on Seungkwans back, was warm and comforting, "Even though I cried to you, begged for you to stay with me and apologized sincerely, it doesn't assure that I won't hurt you again nor does it mean you must accept it fully convinced... but I want you to know something felt triggered in me..."

Seungkwan listened carefully, his heart rate increased, from uneasiness. No matter what it is, it's always negative when Vernon feels something 'trigger,' in him.

Vernon bit his lip, as if hesitant to speak him mind, but shook off the nerve and spoke, "I felt scared I guess?"

"I really didn't get it but it felt like my lungs were losing air and my heart was being tugged out of my chest by a rope when the thought of you being taken from me came up," Vernon explain, touching his neck, "I hated it so much, and that moment when those two first showed up and started saying all that stuff, it made me burn with rage, and it's like I couldn't help myself but want to hold onto you and not let you go for a second."

"I thought if I had sex with you, or beat you, or just saw your blood, it would make me feel better, make me feel secure, but it didn't, I've been on edge since the moment these two Siren's stepped foot in my castle," Vernon clenched onto the tub, "I'm frightened of this feeling, the feeling of losing you not of the death that comes after, trust me I'm prepared to die any day."

"But for you to betray me again... o-or to stop me from having this hold on you, it frightens me," Vernon explained, "I feel like I might just kill you, no I will if you try to leave me... but I don't want you to die...I just can't let you go, Seungkwan I-"

Huh!

"Seungkwan!" Vernon yelled as he panicked, seeing that Seungkwan had passed out in the bath, his face under the water, small bubbles plopping up from the surface.

Vernon quickly pulled the boy up and placed him leaning against the tubs side.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Vernon pushed his hair back in relief, "You really do love being in the dark on things don't you?"

Vernon sighed and grabbed the sponge from the side of the tub, along with a bar of soap, "You always fall asleep when I'm pouring my heart to you, it's somewhat upsetting."

I wonder if it's because the bathes too warm, did his blood pressure rise?

Vernon starting to scrub the dried up blood off of Seungkwan's body, flinching each time he heard Seungkwan groan from pain, "Sorry love, sorry, it seems even when I'm being gentle I still find a way to hurt you."

When Vernon was finished cleaning Seungkwans body he took a moment to admire Seungkwan's flushed out face, as he slept peacefully in his spot in the tub, "Now when you wake up, I'll find out how much you really heard, then we'll see how things go from there."

Vernon placed his hand on Seungkwans cheek, chuckling when Seungkwan let out a weird moan, "What are you thinking of you demon of lust."

"Mm.. idiot," Seungkwan mumbled, clicking his tongue off the roof of his mouth.

"I hope it's about me," Vernon spoke gently, "and that it's the good me."

Even though it's impossible.

Vernon's face dropped from the silly one he was making, a sudden aura of deepen sadness surrounded him, "I hope you didn't hear any of it... it's best you don't get your hopes up."

Vernon got up and walked out of the bathroom to get a towel, and then walked back in, picking Seungkwan up in it and carrying him back into their room, before placing him onto the bed gently, before kissing his forehead.

"Sweet dreams, and I love you."

-

Don't thank me. I'm not getting soft on you guys... :"3 I'm just in a good mood.

Vote♡
Comment☆